CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
Marc™
7 posters

Chaz Bono and Johnny Weir

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Chaz Bono and Johnny Weir Empty Chaz Bono and Johnny Weir

Post by Marc™ Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Chaz Bono and Johnny Weir 0419-whoyourather-2-credit

Talk about "opposite day"...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Chaz Bono and Johnny Weir Empty Re: Chaz Bono and Johnny Weir

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:09 pm

jaw dropz
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 pm

MARQO wrote:Talk about "opposite day"...

Perfect way to describe it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Chasity Bono actually wants a judge to declare her "legally" male. You can't and never will change your biological DNA, I don't give a damn how much you feel like man. Chick needs a reality check.

Last edited by Nystyle709 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    NIKOL99
    NIKOL99
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by NIKOL99 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:54 pm

I really try to be sensitive and hold back on the judgement of transgendered people, but I do have issues with it from a broad stance.

Many transgendered people will say things like "I've always felt like someone of the opposite gender." How do they know what someone of the opposite gender "feels" like? It would make more sense for them to just say that they never felt a connection to the social perception of my own gender...or "I feel like how I perceive the opposite gender to be."

And like Nystyle said, you can't change DNA. If you were born a male or female, then no matter how many hormones and gender realignment surgeries you have, you will remain what you came into the world as. Beyond that, men and women are structurally different in common traits. Men tend to have broader, edgier, more rectangular bone structure. When a man becomes a woman, sorry but 8 times out of 10, "she" still physically differs from the average natural woman...despite the presence of artificial breasts and manmade vadge.

I just don't UNDERSTAND the idea of wanting to be a....forgive the insensitive reference...."makeshift" member of the opposite gender.

Again I'm not trying to be insensitive. These are just my thoughts of the whole male-to-female...female-to-male...thing.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 am

NIKOL99 wrote:I really try to be sensitive and hold back on the judgement of transgendered people, but I do have issues with it from a broad stance.

Many transgendered people will say things like "I've always felt like someone of the opposite gender." How do they know what someone of the opposite gender "feels" like? It would make more sense for them to just say that they never felt a connection to the social perception of my own gender...or "I feel like how I perceive the opposite gender to be."

And like Nystyle said, you can't change DNA. If you were born a male or female, then no matter how many hormones and gender realignment surgeries you have, you will remain what you came into the world as. Beyond that, men and women are structurally different in common traits. Men tend to have broader, edgier, more rectangular bone structure. When a man becomes a woman, sorry but 8 times out of 10, "she" still physically differs from the average natural woman...despite the presence of artificial breasts and manmade vadge.

I just don't UNDERSTAND the idea of wanting to be a....forgive the insensitive reference...."makeshift" member of the opposite gender.

Again I'm not trying to be insensitive. These are just my thoughts of the whole male-to-female...female-to-male...thing.

Not insensitive, it's the damn truth. If you're a gay male or female, be a proud gay man or woman and leave it at that. Why have all these surgeries and hormone injections and whatnot when it's NEVER going completely change you? You're putting your body under unnecessary strain and risking your health. Honestly, I think they should ban gender realignment surgeries. Like I said, be proud of what you are and leave it at that.
    Spsl19
    Spsl19
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by Spsl19 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:50 am

NIKOL99 wrote:I really try to be sensitive and hold back on the judgement of transgendered people, but I do have issues with it from a broad stance.

True but Chaz looks like a man. Men who become women usually don't look believable but for some reason women who become men do.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 am

Äcem®️ wrote:

True but Chaz looks like a man. Men who become women usually don't look believable but for some reason women who become men do.

I disagree about Men who become Women, I have seen transvestites and transsexuals that look so much like a woman its impossible to tell that they are not.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Chaz Bono and Johnny Weir Chaz-bono-plastic-surgery

He still looks like a female to me. Just uber butch. But hey, I won't hate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:51 am