CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
captainbryce
Chris
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
imcurousnow
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Shale
wants2laugh
13 posters

does age matter in dating?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

does age matter in dating? Empty does age matter in dating?

Post by wants2laugh Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:33 am

I always thought that age did not matter once "past" a certain age. I was 26 dating a 37 yr old... but now I'm 37 and cant imagine dating a 25 yr old. That sounds really bigoted.

Last night I met these two young guys at a red light and they invited me to go to a club with them.... i said no thanks... they followed me to a convenience store and tried to talk me into going. But i was on my way to a first date or maybe i would have gone, who knows.

I know being a cougar is popular now.... but do you think that it is right? that these kinds of relationships can work out? or that the older male/younger female work out better for a reason?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

does age matter in dating? Empty Re: does age matter in dating?

Post by Shale Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 am

Before the term Couger, I had an affair with a woman 19 years older than me (she was actually older than my mother). We knew going in that it was just a fun, sexual relationship and it lasted about a year.

I have had sex with several ppl older & younger than me. In the late '70s there was a girl 11 years younger and that was really a fun thing. She actually came after me, so it is not the dirty older man.

Likewise I have had several younger men approach me. Again, just for a sexual relationship. Most of these guys are young enuf to be my son and one was young enuf to be my grandson. IDK what the attraction is for them, but it works for me.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:51 am

LOL! Ur funny.... I feel like a "dirty old woman"--- i guess cause they are younger or about the same age as my sis' kids... so makes me feel like saying "want some candy little boy"
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:56 am

wants2laugh wrote:LOL! Ur funny.... I feel like a "dirty old woman"--- i guess cause they are younger or about the same age as my sis' kids... so makes me feel like saying "want some candy little boy"
    As long as they are over 18 go for it.

I was attracted to "Mrs. R" who was 42 at the time and in good shape. I was 23 and she liked the physical energy such young men have. We had a lot of fun. She taught me how to be a better lover.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 pm

wants2laugh wrote:LOL! Ur funny.... I feel like a "dirty old woman"--- i guess cause they are younger or about the same age as my sis' kids... so makes me feel like saying "want some candy little boy"

Your bossum should swell with pride that you can attarct younger men. The more it swells, the more you will attract.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm

As long as everyone is an adult I don't see much of an issue.
    imcurousnow
    imcurousnow
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by imcurousnow Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 pm

My age limits for women are older than 20 younger than 60 does age matter in dating? 869759
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Everyone likes what they like.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Only if it matters to you. I don't see what a 20 yr old and a 40 yr old would have in common....but that's just me.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:... I don't see what a 20 yr old and a 40 yr old would have in common...

sex
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 pm

I think the older you get the more the gaps stop mattering as much.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:43 pm

I think it depends on the person, their individual personality type and maturity level. For me (I'm 33), my age range is 10 years in either direction. When I was 25 it was only a five year age range in either direction. And when I was 16 it was only a two year range. So it changes as I become more mature.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Only if it matters to you. I don't see what a 20 yr old and a 40 yr old would have in common....but that's just me.

Their sexual primes.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Opa Shale wrote:

does age matter in dating? 732178

I knew someone was going to bring this up. ASIDE from fucking each other (which is a no brainer) what does a 40 and 20 yr old have in common? Dating is more than just sex. Of course, I wouldn't expect the majority of people to know this.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Their sexual primes.

Yeah, what else?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Yeah, what else?

My reply was a perfectly valid answer to your question.

To answer this one, the 40 year old may have a kid the same age as the one they're dating now. That's something in common. Of course it could also be an appreciation of the same kind of food, music, political or personal philosophy, films, etc. Maybe the 40 something is young at heart and the 20 something is very mature. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:33 pm

My restriction started loosening up after age 25, when I began noticing for that men hovering near 40 weren't accent, even if they did have some silver streaks. Since turning 30, my perspective has been broadening even more. I still prefer to date men within 5-10 years of my own age (preferably going in the older direction), but let me run into a 45+ year old man who looks like he can make a jump shot, and I might entertain his advance.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Yeah, what else?
    Alan Smithee wrote:

My reply was a perfectly valid answer to your question.

To answer this one, the 40 year old may have a kid the same age as the one they're dating now. That's something in common. Of course it could also be an appreciation of the same kind of food, music, political or personal philosophy, films, etc. Maybe the 40 something is young at heart and the 20 something is very mature. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    co-signs

IDK what she is trying to get as a response. Mrs. R wanted my big hard cock driving vigorously into her pussy. She wanted to feel the passion that she had been missing for years with her husband. For me Mrs. R. was a hot MILF. Yeah, she had a son about my age.

does age matter in dating? Mrsr1968
    (She also had a daughter about my age that I should not have made a certain comment to her about).

I was a young man, and it was the late '60s. Clearly you had to have been there. You cannot comprehend by the social constraints of today what it was like in New Orleans in 1968.

Now we did have some stuff in common - I was from St. Louis and she was from England - two displaced Goths in this Mediterranean city. After fucking we would talk about the Blitz in London. She showed me a bit of finesse that was missing in the hippie chicks of my age - I was intrigued. Who wore nylons with garter belts? I loved peeling her. And we both loved meeting up for our trysts for the year or so that we had our affair. So we both got something we wanted out of it.

Now this is no longer the sexual revolution that it was then, but I still think a man in his 20s would have fun with a woman in her 40s. I think the terms MILF and cougar are current ones so someone must still be doing it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 am

The average TWENTY and the average FORTY yr old are at two completely different stages in life. Most if you should know this. Other than getting your rocks off(which is such a typical response)....a long term relationship between two people with that big an age gap at that age are few and far between. As you get older....doesn't make much if a difference but If it floats your boat to date a person the same age as your kid or your grandpa, the rock out.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:The average TWENTY and the average FORTY yr old are at two completely different stages in life. Most if you should know this. Other than getting your rocks off(which is such a typical response)....a long term relationship between two people with that big an age gap at that age are few and far between. As you get older....doesn't make much if a difference but If it floats your boat to date a person the same age as your kid or your grandpa, the rock out.
    Yeah, that's what I been sayin'. Mrs. R and I knew going in that this was not to be a long-term relationship. We knew it was just for the fun of it. That we had in common. And as Al pointed out, a 20-year-old man is sexually at prime to be with a 40-year-old woman. We had fun together in bed (and on the carpet and on the levy by the river and me standing with her wrapped around my middle and ....)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Opa Shale wrote:
    Yeah, that's what I been sayin'. Mrs. R and I knew going in that this was not to be a long-term relationship. We knew it was just for the fun of it. That we had in common. And as Al pointed out, a 20-year-old man is sexually at prime to be with a 40-year-old woman. We had fun together in bed (and on the carpet and on the levy by the river and me standing with her wrapped around my middle and ....)

Hmm. I guess my dating parameters are different from most people then. I don't 'date' someone intending for it not to go anywhere. I don't push it, but I also don't 'date' just to have a fuck buddy. You can get that without 'dating'. 'Dating' to me is more that just fucking. 'Dating' means you have a girlfriend/boyfriend. You're courting. You're getting to know someone. So in that respect, my comment about a forty yr old and a twenty yr old not having anything in common goes well beyond the physical.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:26 am

Whatever floats your boat, tickle your pickle. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 am

18 is legal so the law has nothing to say about it but if somebody is 30, 40, 50, etc and carrying on with a 18 y.o. it does seem a little perverted.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:51 pm

I've always had personal boundaries to this. Never had an interest in dating a man much older than myself ~ always figured that when I married I'd just grow old with him. My husband is 5 years younger than me.

However, I'd have no interest in a guy much younger, either. I wouldn't trust WHY he'd want to date me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:43 am