CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Paying Hitman With Stolen Credit Card!!!

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Paying Hitman With Stolen Credit Card!!! Empty Paying Hitman With Stolen Credit Card!!!

Post by wants2laugh Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 am

A Jersey City, N.J., woman has pleaded guilty to hiring a hit man and attempting to pay for his services using stolen credit cards.

Marissa Mark, 28, was living in Allentown in 2006 when she contacted a website called hitmanforhire to inquire about having her former boyfriend's new girlfriend killed.

After negotiating with the site's operator, she agreed to pay $37,000 to have an assassin gun down a woman identified as "A.L.R.," according to federal prosecutors. The woman was a mortgage broker in California, according to the plea agreement.

To get $19,000 to put toward the fee, Mark used stolen credit card accounts and paid the hit man via PayPal, according to the office of U.S. Attorney Zane David Memeger. The target was not harmed.

However, the purported hit man, Essam Eid, 55, of Las Vegas, contacted the victim and identified himself as "Tony Luciano." At one point, he allegedly said she had paid him $20,000 to ensure her safety, according to prosecutors.

"He said that there were 700 men across the world in his hitman network, including his father," according to court documents.

Eid was later arrested in Ireland on another charge of being a hit man for hire, was sentenced to six years in prison, and was later extradited to the United States, according to the Irish Times. He is now facing criminal charges in federal court in California.

Mark pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia to conspiracy to use interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder for hire, use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder for hire, three counts of aggravated identity theft, attempted access-device fraud, and aiding and abetting.

PayPal discovered that the payments were unauthorized and stopped the money from being credited to Eid's account, according to the indictment.

Sentencing will be in December, and Mark faces up to 56 years in prison. She is free on bail but under electronic monitoring and confined to her home.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Paying Hitman With Stolen Credit Card!!! Empty Re: Paying Hitman With Stolen Credit Card!!!

Post by Shale Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 pm

wants2laugh wrote:...Mark faces up to 56 years in prison. She is free on bail but under electronic monitoring and confined to her home.
    Let's hope part of her home sentence is no Internet access. There are some truly fucked up evil ppl on this planet.

(Seems a lot of them are in Jersey)
    Blue Cool
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Paying Hitman With Stolen Credit Card!!! Empty Re: Paying Hitman With Stolen Credit Card!!!

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Opa Shale wrote:(Seems a lot of them are in Jersey)[/color][/size] Blue Cool

What's your point? confused
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

His point was that we are fucked up! LOL tomato throw

What I want to know... how does someone expect to NOT pay a hitman and get away with it. The credit card was stolen, had to know that it wouldn't work... wasn't "hey, he might kill me instead" in the mind of this person???
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Anyway, these criminal geniuses are being charged in PA and CA.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Uh, no point.
    It was a mistake.
    I meant no harm.
    blushing

I would never disparage the fine upstanding citizens of New Joisey.

(we good?)
    blank stare @ you
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Opa Shale wrote:
    Uh, no point.
    It was a mistake.
    I meant no harm.
    blushing

I would never disparage the fine upstanding citizens of New Joisey.

(we good?)
    blank stare @ you

ROFLMAO! I know that you know that I know you were just busting chops. At least I thought I did. big hugz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:02 pm