CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
Suzi
Chris
Supernova
8 posters

18 men arrested for the rape of an 11-year-old girl

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

18 men arrested for the rape of an 11-year-old girl Empty 18 men arrested for the rape of an 11-year-old girl

Post by Supernova Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:41 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41993963/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

The whole thing is very sickening where I'm concerned, but this is the part that really gives me the proverbial burning hemorrhoids:

Residents who live nearby told The Associated Press this week that they had seen the girl, dressed provocatively and in makeup, hanging out near the area both before and after Nov. 28. Some in the town expressed doubts about the case, even suggesting authorities should consider culpability on the part of the girl.

"Maturity or not I'm pretty sure she knew what she was doing," Robin Smith, 24, a cashier in Cleveland, said as she shopped this week.

So now it's even a child's fault she's raped if she wears makeup and isn't wearing a nun's habit? If an 11 year old girl 'know what she was doing', these teenaged boys and adults have no excuse that they didn't know what they were doing (were they somehow UNaware having sex with an 11 year old regardless of consent or not is a felony?) and therefore shouldn't be punished because they're not at fault. I say fry all 18 of them, AFTER putting them in makeup and 'provocative clothing' and letting them go a few rounds with Bubba in his cell.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

18 men arrested for the rape of an 11-year-old girl Empty Re: 18 men arrested for the rape of an 11-year-old girl

Post by Chris Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Give them all the needle. I heard about this story a few days ago, but forgot to post it. I read that one of the guys said she was asking for it; claiming that she wanted to have sex with these eighteen men.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

18 men arrested for the rape of an 11-year-old girl Empty Re: 18 men arrested for the rape of an 11-year-old girl

Post by Suzi Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Children would like to eat nothing but chocolate, we don't give them what they want. I agree lock 'em up and throw away the key.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Well, Robin Smith is as big an asshole as Bobby Franklin. Hopefully she's in the minority,

"She's 11 years old. It shouldn't have happened. That's a child," said Oscar Carter, 56, who is related to an uncle of one 16-year-old charged in the case. "Somebody should have said what we are doing is wrong."

Given the circumstances of the assault and the records of the accused, it's a wonder this wasn't a story of how her body was discovered.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 am

THATS SICK
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:32 am

*facepalm*
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 am

That really is sick!!! There's no reason for a CHILD to be raped and assaulted like that, no matter how she is dressed. I think they should be turned loose among the prison population, with full details of their crimes made available to the other prisons. Let those creatures get a taste of how that little girl felt.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:That really is sick!!! There's no reason for a CHILD to be raped and assaulted like that, no matter how she is dressed. I think they should be turned loose among the prison population, with full details of their crimes made available to the other prisons. Let those creatures get a taste of how that little girl felt.

I second the motion.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 am

I heard it was more than 18 of them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 am

I hope those so-called star athletes loose any scholarships they've been offered and are banned from playing in any college anywhere on the CONTINENT! I hope they're never allowed to travel anywhere by air because they have criminal records. They deserve to suffer for the suffering they've caused. That poor kid living in a town where some think she deserved it or lead them on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 am