CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Bluesmama
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Supernova
8 posters

Have you ever thrown up on a carnival/amusement park ride?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Have you ever thrown up on a carnival/amusement park ride? Empty Have you ever thrown up on a carnival/amusement park ride?

Post by Supernova Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 pm

There's always somebody in a group who can't be trusted to go on the rides without tossing their cookies, are you one of them?

My mother got sick on most rides when she went to the fair so she quit going, most of them are okay but I've been on a couple that I consider the movement on them to be just AWFUL but thankfully I've never gotten sick on any of them, but at the last fair somebody did throw up on the Trabant wheel, glad I didn't go on it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Have you ever thrown up on a carnival/amusement park ride? Empty Re: Have you ever thrown up on a carnival/amusement park ride?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 pm

No. I'm not the type to get motion sickness.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Have you ever thrown up on a carnival/amusement park ride? Empty Re: Have you ever thrown up on a carnival/amusement park ride?

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Not yet
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 am

No, although the last time I rode the "spinning cups" (don't know the name of the ride) I got nauseous and slowed down.

My husband barfed in the Octopus once.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 am

Nope, I might, but I know which rides to stay away from that may look like they may make me spew.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 am

Bluesmama wrote:No, although the last time I rode the "spinning cups" (don't know the name of the ride) I got nauseous and slowed down.

My husband barfed in the Octopus once.

It wasn't the Teacup ride was it? I wouldn't think that could go fast enough to make anybody sick, but that's the only name I can think of.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:27 am

I almost got sick on that ride you stand up in and the floor drops while its spinning. If it hadn't stopped when it did one more minute I would have barfed all over the place.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:No. I'm not the type to get motion sickness.

co-signs
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:47 pm

I've come close, but never hurled--I don't like many amusement park rides. "The Puke Wheel" and the "Spin-N-Barf", are not for me!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:28 pm