CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Carnival rides

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Carnival rides Empty Carnival rides

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Who's been on them? Which ones do you like and which do you hate?

I hate the Spider, the Trabant, and am not particular to the Scrambler either...I went on all those last night and I got hitches in all my giddyups today and a stomach that still feels like crap. I prefer the slower stuff that doesn't tilt you out to the side or an angle while spinning around at 40 miles an hour.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Carnival rides Empty Re: Carnival rides

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm

I used to go on them but I stick to Amusement rides now. Wink I liked the merry-mixer though. I never really got into the adult rides all that much though. I prefer the adult rides offered at the amusement parks.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Merry Mixer? What's that?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Supernova wrote:Merry Mixer? What's that?
    I am not totally sure what the generic name for it is. (I've seen it go by a few) I am thinking it may be the "Scrambler" you talked about, cause that sounds like one of the names I've heard for it.

But as I said, "carnival" rides are kind of losing their thrill on me as a whole. I much prefer the roller coasters or other rides at an amusement park to them. When I go to a carnival now, we mainly eat the church pizza, walk around a bit, and go. The rides just seem, dull, anymore. lol
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Not the one I was at last night. They had a ride called the Patriot, which at first glance looks like one of those take you straight up and drop you at 3000 miles a second rides, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, it's one where they strap you in and then lock you in a cage and the thing swings back and forth at top speed and then swings 180 degrees straight up and hangs there, and then drops back down and does it again and again and again.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:18 am

Supernova wrote:Not the one I was at last night. They had a ride called the Patriot, which at first glance looks like one of those take you straight up and drop you at 3000 miles a second rides, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, it's one where they strap you in and then lock you in a cage and the thing swings back and forth at top speed and then swings 180 degrees straight up and hangs there, and then drops back down and does it again and again and again.

Now that sounds like a fun way to prepare for a trip to the doctor. lol I didn't know carnival rides did that; that seems more like one of those crazy rides I always laugh at on the boardwalk pier but wouldn't go on in a million years.

I think I'll stick to the Phoenix(a roller coaster). xD
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 am

I wish I knew the name of the carnival ride my son and I went on last summer. It had us in seats, legs hanging, and we flipped, turned, and twisted every way imaginable. I was so terrified that I began to shout to him, "I love you honey." I am so over that kind of shit.

Just tonight, on the news, they were talking about a bungee ride at Wisconsin Dells that the net failed and some young person is clinging to life after that. That freaks me right out.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 am

^^^^It's a good thing I am not knowledgeable on specifically how each of these rides could break while you're riding it. If I did know such things, my whacked writer's mind would probably make you never wanna go on em again after reading my stories. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 am