CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

JESSICA GET A LIFE ALREADY!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

JESSICA GET A LIFE ALREADY! Empty JESSICA GET A LIFE ALREADY!

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 pm

She didn't even start work yet and Kelly gave her the day off??????????????????? WTF wish I could have a job like that.

She is still obsessing over Ford and his basher so you have to know that she was the one that did it, Tess came out and beat the shit out of Ford. They have been lingering on this scene with her whining to Kelly and yesterday to the guilt ridden Natalie since last week, when is this scene going to end? I am sick to death of Jess talking about Ford.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

JESSICA GET A LIFE ALREADY! Empty Re: JESSICA GET A LIFE ALREADY!

Post by Kral Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Jessica officially sucks. Such a wet blanket and a wimp. I was once a fan but not anymore. If I were BW I'd be eyeing the door whenever my contract was up. I don't think they ever did right by this character. She was supposed to be "the new Viki" but she's nowhere near and probably never will be.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 pm

You would think she would at least spend some time with that kid she supposed to love so much instead of obsessing about something that never happened.My guess is given the rate of soap time,Bree will soon become another unruly adolescent with some serious issues and who could blame her?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm

TPTB sure have managed to kill my interest in Jessica! The regression storyline was horrible but I thought when we get the adult Jessica back, I'd be interested again but I'm really not.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Kral wrote:Jessica officially sucks. Such a wet blanket and a wimp. I was once a fan but not anymore. If I were BW I'd be eyeing the door whenever my contract was up. I don't think they ever did right by this character. She was supposed to be "the new Viki" but she's nowhere near and probably never will be.

That is what makes Jessica's descent into the realm of pathetic so painful. From day one, it was evident that she was indeed to be Viki's successor—even if Megan held down the fort in that regard for the time she was on the show. I remember when she was a little girl, during Viki's recovery from having a stroke, they had Jessica sit in at Banner meetings and voting. As soon as she entered high school, they made her willful—like Viki—and gave her an interest in journalism. It is clear that the multiple personalities was supposed to be another way to bring her full circle to being like Viki, but where they missed a vital step at is giving her Viki's backbone. She simply does not have one. She is pitiful. She wilts. Is never sure of herself. I hate to say it, I really, really, really do (did I say really?)...but Natalie has more of Viki's will than Jessica does.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:55 pm