CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

How do you think Todd will react to James?

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

How do you think Todd will react to James? Empty How do you think Todd will react to James?

Post by SecHandNews Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:13 am

I imagine that initially he'll be suspicious, aloof and somewhat rude (considering all the trouble he's gotten Starr into) but I hope he grows to approve of him more than Cole at least.
    Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

How do you think Todd will react to James? Empty Re: How do you think Todd will react to James?

Post by Adrian LePere Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 am

I expect Todd to be Todd and give James a little bit of a hard time for a little while. But since he's not Cole (Marty's son), I don't expect him to have the same amount of rabid hatred for him either. Least I hope not. I expect he will be harder on Nate where Dani is concerned.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

How do you think Todd will react to James? Empty Re: How do you think Todd will react to James?

Post by ForeverJash Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:58 am

I predict that Todd will openly favor James just to spite Cole, who he hates with a red hot passion. There's no getting around Todd's hubris, especially where Starr is concerned, so I suspect that he will give James a hard time here and there, but I have a feeling he will more see him as the golden opportunity he's been waiting for to finally separate his daughter from Cole. As for Nate, I'm imagining that it will be more of a nonchalant "you better not hurt her, or you'll have to deal with me" sort of thing. He's too afraid of further alienating Dani, so I think he won't too much cause trouble there.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 pm

ForeverJash wrote:I predict that Todd will openly favor James just to spite Cole, who he hates with a red hot passion. There's no getting around Todd's hubris, especially where Starr is concerned, so I suspect that he will give James a hard time here and there, but I have a feeling he will more see him as the golden opportunity he's been waiting for to finally separate his daughter from Cole. As for Nate, I'm imagining that it will be more of a nonchalant "you better not hurt her, or you'll have to deal with me" sort of thing. He's too afraid of further alienating Dani, so I think he won't too much cause trouble there.

Sounds plausible to me.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Adrian LePere wrote:I expect Todd to be Todd and give James a little bit of a hard time for a little while. But since he's not Cole (Marty's son), I don't expect him to have the same amount of rabid hatred for him either. Least I hope not. I expect he will be harder on Nate where Dani is concerned.

Yeah - I think he'll be upset at the trouble James has caused but I hope when he hears about James' past, he'll lighten up and be grateful that Starr's not with Cole. James has shown he makes poor decisions but Cole has shown himself to be a violent, uncaring, unrepentant maniac who's tried to murder two people and is now bragging about wanting to commit a third attempted murder while out on bail for the most recent murder attempt. Cole has shown how violent and out of control he can be and how he doesn't regret his crimes. I think Todd will be far more open to James than to Cole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm