CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Todd/James interaction for the future, please!

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Todd/James interaction for the future, please! Empty Todd/James interaction for the future, please!

Post by Crazy4Gaga Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:59 pm

I would flove if James finds himself an ally in Todd. James need to get himself aquainted with the town, and to start to fit in and find some place. Todd give James some kind of job at the Sun-no not as a writer necessarily, but as some sort of assistant.

That and also the reason alone that Todd/James are easily both my current two fave OLTL boys at the moment, is why I would love some interaction between the two. Todd/James interaction for the future, please! 372971
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Todd/James interaction for the future, please! Empty Re: Todd/James interaction for the future, please!

Post by Kral Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 pm

James working at the Sun would be really cool. I really wanna see Todd OPENLY favor James for Starr, just to spite Cole. In fact I wish it was Todd who gave Inez the job rather than Bo.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Todd/James interaction for the future, please! Empty Re: Todd/James interaction for the future, please!

Post by gmruss4 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 pm

I do too because Todd would do everything he could to get rid of Cole and push for Starr and James. Well this is something to wish for.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am

Kral wrote:James working at the Sun would be really cool. I really wanna see Todd OPENLY favor James for Starr, just to spite Cole. In fact I wish it was Todd who gave Inez the job rather than Bo.

That would be AWESOME! I've love to see that. I want Todd and James to share scenes, too, and for it to REALLY get to Cole how easily Todd accepts James. I'd even love to hear him rubbing it in Cole's face that James has never assaulted Starr and that he hasn't tried to murder Todd and then going on about how much Hope enjoys being with James and how good James is with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:42 am