CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Supernova
RedBedroom
7 posters

Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... Empty Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 am

I have always wondered about this and wonder what others think.

I think that a woman in denial about her pregnancy has a good chance of not "showing" when she is pregnant. It makes sense if you think about the young girls nobody knows are pregnant then have a child.

For me, I wasn't in denial, but I did not tell many people. In fact, I did not tell my employer until I was over seven months. Once I told them, I carried myself like a pregnant lady and looked so pregnant the day after I told them.

I had a ten pound baby less than two months after telling them about my pregnancy.

I do happen to think the psychology of acknowledging the pregnancy has to do with how much a woman "shows." Anybody else think there may be something to this theory?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... Empty Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...

Post by Supernova Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:38 am

My mother was told by her stepfather that she was pregnant again when she was having me...she didn't believe him, she had no idea. She was jumping rope with my brother and I got lodged in her back and she didn't show for 6 months and then one night I worked my way loose and her stomach sprang forward and the next day she KNEW she was pregnant but up till then she had no idea. As for women who do know but don't acknowledge it I have no idea.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... Empty Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:42 am

That's funny about your mom's step dad. When I first knew I was pregnant, not even showing, I was in my hometown. A total stoner guy I never associated with said he "knew" I was pregnant. It was odd. I said, "Skip, I am just no longer the skinny cheerleader you used to know." And he replied with he knew I was pregnant. I guess he is a sort of pregnancy whisperer!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 am

RedBedroom wrote:That's funny about your mom's step dad. When I first knew I was pregnant, not even showing, I was in my hometown. A total stoner guy I never associated with said he "knew" I was pregnant. It was odd. I said, "Skip, I am just no longer the skinny cheerleader you used to know." And he replied with he knew I was pregnant. I guess he is a sort of pregnancy whisperer!

Did he look like this?
    Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... Avatar_f5faf97e1c49_128
    Some of them are just gifted that way. Anyway Red, I have no idea if you're right or wrong but I'm very glad you had a healthy 10 lb (OUCH) baby boy! big hugz
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:41 am

He does not look like that....but is dangerously close! No worries on the ten pounder....he was born c-section and it took him years to "get big" really!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 am

Just about all pregnant women (even those who don't much show) tend to noticeably swell up in the face. It's often how pregnant teenage girls who try to camouflage their pregnancies tend to get caught.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 am

Nhaiyel wrote:Just about all pregnant women (even those who don't much show) tend to noticeably swell up in the face. It's often how pregnant teenage girls who try to camouflage their pregnancies tend to get caught.

Why does the face swell up?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 am

Supernova wrote:Why does the face swell up?
    I think it is just laying down more fat. Butts 'swell up' too, as well as breasts.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:50 am

RedBedroom wrote:He does not look like that....but is dangerously close! No worries on the ten pounder....he was born c-section and it took him years to "get big" really!

My brother was 10 lbs and my mother pushed him right out.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 pm

i knew i was pregnant and i was only 10 days. i was soooo freakin nauseous. even the blood test was negative. The ultrasound weeks later proved me right.

I dont understand how women don't know, but i bet it is psychological. That is why women want kids have hysterical pregnancies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:59 am