CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Bluesmama
Tony Marino
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
9 posters

Do you spread the word about bad customer service?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you spread the word about bad customer service? Empty Do you spread the word about bad customer service?

Post by Chris Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 am

It's been said that when a store gives poor customer service, that one customer will tell as many as twenty of the people they know to avoid that particular place of business. What about you? When you get bad service, do you tend to spread the word around?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you spread the word about bad customer service? Empty Re: Do you spread the word about bad customer service?

Post by CeCe Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:37 am

Generally yes. Customer service is important. I'm not doing any business with Target at the moment but their customer service has always been hideous.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Do you spread the word about bad customer service? Empty Re: Do you spread the word about bad customer service?

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:12 am

Yes, I generally tell the people around me, but I don't go to company websites, or blast them on internet.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:37 am

Yep.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:30 pm

I've done it only once and that was a restaurant. Unfortunately, it's a very popular restaurasnt. We did discourage a couple of people.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:12 pm

I won't get up on a soapbox but if the subject comes up I'll let people know.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I won't get up on a soapbox but if the subject comes up I'll let people know.

co-signs
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:05 am

Alan Smithee wrote:I won't get up on a soapbox but if the subject comes up I'll let people know.

Yep.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:10 pm

I sure do, that's what Facebook is for! I got my nails done once and they were so awful I took pics and posted them on Facebook listing the name and address of the business. A lot of people commented about experiencing or hearing about piss poor service from the same place! Sometimes the word needs to spread to save innocent victims!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 pm