CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
Marc™
6 posters

Ever Called In to Complain About Bad Customer Service?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Ever Called In to Complain About Bad Customer Service? Empty Ever Called In to Complain About Bad Customer Service?

Post by Marc™ Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:11 pm

I imagine that some people do this....call in to complain to management about the bad service they received....but if the customer service I experience was that bad, I just don't go there again.

What about you, have you ever been one of those customers who calls in after the fact to complain (or praise) about the bad (or good) service they received while in the store?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Ever Called In to Complain About Bad Customer Service? Empty Re: Ever Called In to Complain About Bad Customer Service?

Post by RedBedroom Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Well, it is a running joke in our house that when I get pissed I always say I am going to write a letter. My son just laughs now because he knows a day or so will go by and I won't do it.

So, I rarely complain. I had such bad service two weeks ago at the salon, I had to write a letter. But for the most part, I just take it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Ever Called In to Complain About Bad Customer Service? Empty Re: Ever Called In to Complain About Bad Customer Service?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

I have gone to the manager and complained about a service before but I don't make a habit of it. Because usually, I'll just tell that employee about themselves.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:34 pm

I can't remember complaining about bad customer service but I have let management know when someone did a good job. Check that...I have called the number on the back of some car or truck with one of those "How's my driving?" stickers. Someone's going to drive around with one of those and cut me off, I'm gonna make the call.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Heck yeah I complain, I am not happy with incompetent people that work in jobs they know nothing about.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I have gone to the manager and complained about a service before but I don't make a habit of it. Because usually, I'll just tell that employee about themselves.

Same here. Never actually called, but I have asked to speak a manager to complain and to praise. Once I was at Office Depot and the service lady in the copy center was dealing with an especially rude customer in line ahead of me. The customer was very demanding and insulting, and the employee was on the verge of tears by the time it was my turn. The customer service she gave me was good, and I could see she was still rattled from the last customer. When she was done with my order, on my way out I saw the GM standing by the entrance and told him that the lady working in the copy center provided excellent customer service and asked him to thank her again for me. I hope that he went back there and relayed this to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:48 pm