CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Nhaiyel
JM130ELM
Cheaps
Chris
Nystyle709
tmontyb
Shale
Kral
12 posters

Mature question about guys and...

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Mature question about guys and... Empty Mature question about guys and...

Post by Kral Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Ok this question is a bit on the MATURE big grin side.

What do you think of guys who use phallic sex toys (dildos and vibrators) on themselves, can a man do that and still be straight (heterosexual) or does that immediately imply homosexual tendencies?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Mature question about guys and... Empty Re: Mature question about guys and...

Post by Shale Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:37 am

The line between str8 and gay is often very blurred. I have read a lot of discussion on pegging and it seems to be common with str8 men.

Anal sex is done by a lot of gay men (not all) because it is the only available hole. Doesn't mean a str8 man can't enjoy the sensation as well. And, they may have the dildos because they really don't want an actual hot sweaty man on top of them.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:38 am

Well, pleasuring yourself with a toy is not going to make you gay or straight.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 pm

I'd raise an eyebrow. I don't see why a guy would want to use a dildo on himself. Ain't but two places to put it, and that doesn't scream hetero.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 pm

ROFLMAO!
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male

Post by tmontyb Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I'd raise an eyebrow. I don't see why a guy would want to use a dildo on himself. Ain't but two places to put it, and that doesn't scream hetero.

LOL!

The thing is sexuality is really not that black and white. If another man is NOT putting the dildo up there or maybe girl is doing it, I don't see anything gay about that.

I guess because people tend to live by labels, sometimes it's tough to look at the whole picture.......I guess.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:43 pm

tmontyb wrote:

LOL!

The thing is sexuality is really not that black and white. If another man is NOT putting the dildo up there or maybe girl is doing it, I don't see anything gay about that.

I guess because people tend to live by labels, sometimes it's tough to look at the whole picture.......I guess.

This has nothing to do with living by labels. Is it normal for straight guys to want to be penetrate in the anus? It's not a matter of being gay because of who is doing it, it's WHY. Why would a straight man feel the need to have a dildo up his ass? If that's what floats your boat, fine, and you could very well not be gay....but don't look at me like I'm retarded for questioning it or being suspicious.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Chris wrote: ROFLMAO!

co-signs ROFLMAO!
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:00 pm

The only thing that's gayer is another man fucking him. Any guy that would stick a dick shaped toy up his asshole would get down with the real thing if given the chance.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:04 pm

tmontyb wrote: ...

co-signs
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:28 pm

I have heard stories about men who like their wives and girlfriends to play with their backside and to use toys on them. I can't rationalize that…at all. This almost reminds me of Scary Movie, when Shawn Waynes played the gay jock and he was getting off on watching his girlfriend put on the football gear in front of him; clearly fantasizing that it was another man.

tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male

Post by tmontyb Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

This has nothing to do with living by labels. Is it normal for straight guys to want to be penetrate in the anus? It's not a matter of being gay because of who is doing it, it's WHY. Why would a straight man feel the need to have a dildo up his ass? If that's what floats your boat, fine, and you could very well not be gay....but don't look at me like I'm retarded for questioning it or being suspicious.

I think the question you should ask is it normal for ANYONE to put a dildo up their ass. I'm gay and I don't do it. I'm just not into toys.

On the other hand I think it's completely normal for you to question it because most of society puts restrictions who is supposed to be doing what when it comes to sexuality.

There are straight guy out there that like ass play as there are women. My point is, I don't see why that has be restricted to gay men as the question eluded to.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 pm

tmontyb wrote:

I think the question you should ask is why would ANYONE feel the need to put a dildo up their ass.

Well, I wouldn't know, I didn't ask. When I use my dildo, it doesn't go in my ass. I have no desire for it to be there. The question that was asked was would I find it suspicious for a straight man to be into that and I responded.

On the other hand I think it's completely normal for you to question it because most of society has a myopic view when it comes to sexuality as whole.

I'm not questioning it because I'm part of a society with myopic views towards sexuality, I'm questioning it because most straight guys don't have the desire for anal sex or play. If it's been proven otherwise that the majority do, I would like to see it.

There are straight guy out there that like ass play as there are women.

I'm sure there are. But that doesn't mean I'm wrong for raising the eyebrow.

My point is, I don't see why that has be restricted to gay men.

It doesn't have to be, but that's the general idea. Gay men like anal sex, straight men don't. There are exceptions to every rule, but it isn't limited thinking at all. Just like I'm sure there are gay men who don't like anal sex. Who don't like head, who rather be top, bottom, whatever. Mature question about guys and... 2517814472. It doesn't even matter at the end of the day. You do what you want.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:22 am

I can't speak for what other men do with their butts, but nothing like that is coming near mine.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:20 am

LMAO!

I will just put it like this. . . it aint only gay guys that got prostates!!! smug
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:43 am

Mature question about guys and... Mgyes
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Honestly, I have known a few heterosexual guys that like things up their butt. Dosen't make them gay its just that they enjoy the feeling of having something up there. I don't see anything wrong with that at all, I say if it feels good then do it an screw what other people think.

Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:05 am

RobbieFTW wrote:LMAO!

I will just put it like this. . . it aint only gay guys that got prostates!!! smug

laughing
    That much I will agree with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:07 am