CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
Marc™
Forgiveness Man
ph balanced
Tony Marino
Supernova
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
FireIce918
Chris
13 posters

You just won ten million dollars, but in order to collect you must give three million away.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

You just won ten million dollars, but in order to collect you must give three million away. Empty You just won ten million dollars, but in order to collect you must give three million away.

Post by Chris Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:21 am

Who would you give it to?
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

You just won ten million dollars, but in order to collect you must give three million away. Empty Re: You just won ten million dollars, but in order to collect you must give three million away.

Post by FireIce918 Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:26 am

Mom, Dad, brother.

Where the hell is my $?????
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

You just won ten million dollars, but in order to collect you must give three million away. Empty Re: You just won ten million dollars, but in order to collect you must give three million away.

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:04 am

My folks prob.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 am

Good question. I'd give more of it to charity than family, because I wouldn't bail out dead-beats. If I won it within a few months I would also give a 5 to 6 figure sum to the local blues association for next summer's 25th festival.

There are three organizations I donate to every year.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 am

To Patch Adams for the Gesundheit Hospital, though I understand they finally got enough funding for that, still, they could probably get a lot of use out of that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:55 am

That is easy my family and my favorite charity.
    ph balanced
    ph balanced
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by ph balanced Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:59 am

Find some random person, ask their name, write it on the check and say "Have a nice day"
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:12 pm

My family? My Church? A Charity? I'd probably split it across a lot of different things.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:31 pm

I'd give my mother 1.5 million and my kids can split the other 1.5.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Split it between my mama and grandma
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:35 pm

My dad and step daughter would split it.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:06 am

set up a charity for kids whose parents are in jail. I always feel bad at christmas time about the kids who have a parent in jail, and one parent that has to work two jobs just to make ends meet. or worse.... the other one is a junkie and the kids are really neglected and unloved.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 am

WHY do I have to give 3 million of it away????? pissed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:35 pm