CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Chris
7 posters

Road rage II (have you ever been the victim of it?)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Road rage II (have you ever been the victim of it?) Empty Road rage II (have you ever been the victim of it?)

Post by Chris Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 am

Sequel to *this* thread.

Have you ever pissed off another driver to the point where they attempted to mess with you?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Road rage II (have you ever been the victim of it?) Empty Re: Road rage II (have you ever been the victim of it?)

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:26 am

I once had someone yell and curse, but nothing too major. No more than honks every now and then.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Road rage II (have you ever been the victim of it?) Empty Re: Road rage II (have you ever been the victim of it?)

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 am

Yeah, I had one bitch who actually got out of her car and wanted to come at me. I got out of mine and went to the trunk. I have road rage too.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 pm

No thankfully. Last week I pulled into a side street and didn't see the car behind me and got honked at but that was the extent of it.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Can't say I've witnessed any actual road rage but have seen some really aggressive driving & dumbass drivers.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:18 pm

No. I don't drive, but I don't believe it's happened to my husband.

My first husband, yes. A car of crazy drunks thought we were all girls (my friend was with us), so they got aggressive in car-stalking us. Husband yelled at them, then they backed up and rammed their truck into the front end of our car. Husband got out, went to the driver's window, and ended up breaking his arm. Quite nasty.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:25 pm

I have had people curse me out on the road yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:21 am