CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
8 posters

Road Rage

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Road Rage Empty Road Rage

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:38 am

Anybody got it?

I thought I had mine under control, but I think I might have to start getting some counseling for it or something after today. Cross Bronx Expressway..................PURE HELL! I swear, people out here cannot drive. I've cursed out three different people today in the span of 4 hrs. One of even escalated off the expressway when I got off and into a parking lot. Me and the girl had a few choice words. Which is why I keep a lead pipe in my car in case I get into some shit.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Road Rage Empty Re: Road Rage

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 am

I get very mad a lot when I am behind the wheel. But never take it outside of flipping someone off or yelling from my window. It is insane how shitty people drive. How there are not accidents on every other intersection at any given time, I don't know.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:52 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Anybody got it?

I thought I had mine under control, but I think I might have to start getting some counseling for it or something after today. Cross Bronx Expressway..................PURE HELL! I swear, people out here cannot drive. I've cursed out three different people today in the span of 4 hrs. One of even escalated off the expressway when I got off and into a parking lot. Me and the girl had a few choice words. Which is why I keep a lead pipe in my car in case I get into some shit.

NY Living in NY how can you not get road rage now and again. I am guilty of it myself at times.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 pm

I can get plenty pissed off but there's no way I would carry a weapon in my car because I'd probably wind up dead or in prison. When someone cuts me off or something like that I try real hard not to escalate it through reckless driving. Doesn't mean I don't display my virtuosity with profanity.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:57 pm

bump
    I experienced last week. Somebody decided to blow their horn and act very short with me while I was driving....just to fuck with them, I followed them for a mile. Every lane change, every turn....I was behind them.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:...Which is why I keep a lead pipe in my car in case I get into some shit.

If you drive in Miami better upgrade to an AK-47. blasted

We got some serious psychos here with firepower. I think we're in a competition with LA.

I don't often drive here, just in a company van now and then. But try riding a bicycle on the streets of Miami. Oh I call these *%^&$@#s out all the time, but not much you can do on a bike.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 am

More like annoyance than actual road rage. I did call the police on one idiot and they ended up issuing him a warning, though if he keeps driving the way i saw him driving, it'll only be a matter of time before he kills someone.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:More like annoyance than actual road rage. I did call the police on one idiot and they ended up issuing him a warning, though if he keeps driving the way i saw him driving, it'll only be a matter of time before he kills someone.

Not exactly a road rage story but it made my day. A while back I used to encounter a dickhead on my commute on a semi-regular basis. Part of the route we both took was to exit the highway onto a single lane county road. As soon as you're on this road you come to a light. This one morning I get to the light and I'm behind a big truck. Sure enough, here comes Mr. Dickhead passing both of us on the shoulder as the light turns green. Well, I figure he's long gone while I'm crawling along behind the truck. What neither one of us could see though was the cop just up the road. It was a good way to start my day.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:48 am

I've definitely cursed at a few people who didn't know what they were doing, but decided to be arrogant anyway. I wish someone would try to follow me though, I have a tire iron in my trunk that I know how to use to smash things with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:39 pm