CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Marc™
Cheaps
Hyacinth Girl
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Supernova
Bluesmama
Chris
12 posters

Have you ever been a passenger in a car driven by a drunk (or erratic) driver?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever been a passenger in a car driven by a drunk (or erratic) driver? Empty Have you ever been a passenger in a car driven by a drunk (or erratic) driver?

Post by Chris Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Have you ever been rode with a driver who was drunk, or one who drove erratically? If so, did road mishap occur? Would you ride with this driver again?
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Have you ever been a passenger in a car driven by a drunk (or erratic) driver? Empty Re: Have you ever been a passenger in a car driven by a drunk (or erratic) driver?

Post by Bluesmama Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:31 pm

A couple of times with my first husband, who was very drunk. I was a bit concerned; however, he was one of those who drove a lot more careful while drunk. And so, no, there was no mishap, thank goodness.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Have you ever been a passenger in a car driven by a drunk (or erratic) driver? Empty Re: Have you ever been a passenger in a car driven by a drunk (or erratic) driver?

Post by Supernova Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:49 pm

I would not get in a car with a drunk driver, as for erratic, yeah a couple of times.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:46 pm

My dad drove drunk all the time. Sometimes it was really scary.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Drunk, no....erractic, yes. And I would only get in the car if they promised not to drive so stupid.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Drunk, no, but when my Grandmother was still driving, she used to stop and back up for yellow lights at intersections, which made me wish I'd rather be riding shotgun with a drunk, anyday over that!

(Needless to say, I drive Gram around everywhere now, and have been for years!)
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Yes, no and yes I have (with the erratic driver).
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Yep. I come from a family of alchi's, so growing up there were a few times when I was the car with drivers who had "been drinking," but most of the time they were only mildly inebriated. Erratic drivers, yeah....a friend of mine is a lunatic on the road and doesn't pay attention.

In both scenarios, nothing bad happened when I was in the car....but those same drivers had accidents or incidents at times when I wasn't there.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Yeah to both. Got in a accident one time cuz my friend recklessly drives fast and hit the other car that had the right of way.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 pm

No wont drive with drunk drivers... and in most circumstances, im driving. My grandmother was parked once and she hit the gas and the car did not go anywhere.... so she hit it harder and ran over the concrete parking bumper in front of the car--- i was really young and thought it was funny!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Yes and yes. It's been a minute, though, for either situation. If I know or think someone isn't fit to operate a motor vehicle, then I won't ride with them.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Was a passenger with a functional alcoholic. I didn't catch on until he started joking that he could tell what kind of night he had based on the way he parked--if he pulled in the driveway, he was too sober; if it was backed in and lined up perfectly with a foot between his brother's car, the edge of the driveway, and the trashcan, he was fucked up. He backed in EVERY TIME I was with him!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:13 am