CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Ever been on a PARANORMAL investigation?

zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Ever been on a PARANORMAL investigation? Empty Ever been on a PARANORMAL investigation?

Post by zthatzmanz28 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:54 pm

A few years ago, I hooked up with a group in MetroDetroit doing paranormal investigations. Most of the sites were visited at night. We were in the old Sinai Hospital just after it was closed. We also visited several psychiatric facilities that were no longer functional.

Our favorites were always the cemeteries that were back off the road with the long tree lined drives. We would spend a few hours (between 1:00 am and 3:00 am) taking pictures and video before returning to the house and printng the pix.

Seems eveyone was facinated by the ORBS (specks of dust that refected the flash) and PLASMA SMOKE... cheers (rah)

How bout it, anyone else confess to trapsing amongst the headstones around midnight?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Ever been on a PARANORMAL investigation? Empty Re: Ever been on a PARANORMAL investigation?

Post by CeCe Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:48 am

Never went on a paranormal investigation but I'm sure it's interesting. I watch Ghost Hunters now & then when I get a chance. When I do it has to be On Demand so that creates a problem sometimes. But I love that kind of thing.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Ever been on a PARANORMAL investigation? Empty Re: Ever been on a PARANORMAL investigation?

Post by Supernova Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 am

Never been but last year I saw an ad in the paper that paranormal and parapsychology experts and investigators were coming to our local theatre, it's a bit famous for supposing to have the ghost of the original architect there....and I told my mother they were going to be ghostbusting there...and naturally it was closed to the public, an oddly enough there was never any word on what they found.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:50 am

I once went to Plymouth Rock and they had a ghost story tour at 11pm. We walked the town and the cemetary. I also did ghost tours in Savannah, New Orleans, and Gettysburgh. Ghosts are serious topics in Gettysburgh---if you ask a local adult to take you to the battlefield at night, they refuse. But if you pay a local teenager, they will take you and tell you stories that they and their friends experienced. I can tell you this---it is REALLY spooky there at night, and we heard some really strange sounds.
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 am

I did like being in the cemetery at night. I also love those ghost tours of famous cities. I stayed in Philly for a week (back in 1987, the year some idiot shot at the Liberty Bell) around Passyunk and 23rd and wanted to do some tours, but it was November and cold. Besides I was working 10 hours a day at the Kiddie CIty building bicycles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:04 pm