CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
MandyPerfumeGirl
Chris
6 posters

Have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself? Empty Have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself?

Post by Chris Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:30 pm

I personally have never experienced a ghost, or anything of that nature, but have good friends who've told me of their unexplainable and bizarre experiences with the paranormal. So I thought I'd see if anyone at the Chamber has had eerie unexplainable incidents that they would wanna share?
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself? Empty Re: Have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 pm

I believe I've had experiences with the other side, though I've never actually seen anything. There have been several eerie times, almost always when I'm alone. My father died when I was 3 and on March 29, 2009, what would've been his 57th birthday, the phone rang. I didn't answer it, I let the machine get it. There was background noise and then the caller hung up. When I went to go listen to the message, it hadn't recorded. That never happens with my machine, it records everything. Another time when I was home alone. I came out from my bedroom and found one of the lamps on the floor, standing straight up. Now I have three cats and I naturally assumed one of them did it - but then I thought later "how could a cat knock a lamp off a table and have it land straight up?" It was as if someone had come along, picked up the lamp and set it on the carpet.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself? Empty Re: Have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself?

Post by Impact Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am

I can't say that I've ever conciously experienced anything paranormal, but then again I'm not a believer of that sort of thing.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:12 am

When my husband and I met, I lived in an apartment with some mutual friends and we would sit around watching tv with a bunch of other people and getting a little buzz and just hanging out doing nothing really.

I'm allergic to cats and they had a cat, and I had just gotten home from work maybe 20 minutes before when I noticed that the door to my room was open, so I said 'Oh no! I bet the cat is in there!" and jumped up to run to my room... When I was halfway to the room, we heard a loud sound like an explosion coming from the room and were all like "WTF?"

I got to the door of the room and looked in and it was crazy. The big heavy antique dresser, a low profile squat 6 drawer model, was knocked over, the drawers appeared to have all shot across the room and were all upside down on my bed, the table and lamp were knocked over and clothes were spread all over my room. It was like a hurricane had been trapped in there for a split second.

There were probably 8 people there when it happened and we talked for months about it, trying to figure out what it could have been. We thought maybe I had somehow left all the drawers open and it tipped over, but we couldn't replicate it and even if we left them all open and gave it a shove to get it going, the drawers didn't shoot across the room. It was an "inside" room and it wasn't on and outside wall, and when we heard the sound it wasn't from outside anyway...

None of us could come up with anything.

That was the thing witnessed by the most people that has happened to me. Other things that are less dramatic have happened too, that other people have witnessed at the same or a different time, but nothing that tangible.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 am

I think we have, we joke that every fall/winter the ghosts come back to the house because a bunch of weird stuff happens, stuff we've yet to explain in almost 10 years or so. Things disappear all the time, we never find them, then we'll hear something drop in a room, go in, find something on the floor that was NEVER there before, we have the big in the wall doors that you have to pull out, and sometimes they have brought themselves out, again, NEVER happens, one time I was lying in bed, not asleep, and all of a sudden the bed started moving away from the wall, again, never happened before or sinec.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 am

No one has ever experienced any paranormal activity. The mental effects come first, then you experience normal events as paranormal.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 am

What's so normal about finding things in a room that have apparently fallen from somewhere, but you KNOW from recently looking in the room, that whatever you find there was NOT there to begin with?

And if we're to go by the stories in Leslie Rules' books about hauntings through America, there was one case where a couple who was being haunted by the ghost of a 12 year old girl found among other things in their home, a legal tender 1991 dime, in 1990. What's normal about that?

Or how about those facial reconstruction people who work with the police to identify bodies, how about one of them who can perfectly recreate the face of a 5 year old murder victim without ever seeing any pictures of her? I don't buy that all that happens in this world had a logical explanation, least of all not logical as we know it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:42 am