CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Shale
Nystyle709
Chris
Tony Marino
Marc™
9 posters

Whose Punishments Were Worse (Your Mothers or Fathers?)

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Whose Punishments Were Worse (Your Mothers or Fathers?) Empty Whose Punishments Were Worse (Your Mothers or Fathers?)

Post by Marc™ Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 pm

When you were a kid, who dished out the worst punishments....your mother or father?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Whose Punishments Were Worse (Your Mothers or Fathers?) Empty Re: Whose Punishments Were Worse (Your Mothers or Fathers?)

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:16 pm

My father, we had to have 911 on speed dial.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Whose Punishments Were Worse (Your Mothers or Fathers?) Empty Re: Whose Punishments Were Worse (Your Mothers or Fathers?)

Post by Chris Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 pm

My dad's 'beatings' (for lack of a better word) were worse, while my mom's groundings were more harsh.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 pm

My mother. She was the one who spanked us. But, its not like she was the devil's incarnate or anything.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:20 pm

My father was divorced in five years so I don't remember his punishments except that I was afraid of him. My mom did all the physical belt beating after that - my stepfather never got physical with us. Last beating was at 16 because my mom got so mad at me she was pounding on my back with her hand. Probably hurt her more than me.

Then she went to the crying strategy. How to control a teen boy - guilt him by just crying.
    blank stare @ you
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Father
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 pm

My mother was a tyrant with spankings; however, one of the worst beatings I received was from my father. I learned FAST to never, ever, laugh at hime while he's scolding me. Last time I did that.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:39 pm

My mama's. She would lay the punishments on thick. My daddy rarely punished me because I wouldn't as easily cross him.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:59 pm

My moms were. My dad didn't really punish us that much, partly because we were more likely to obey him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:13 am