CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

**Spoiler** thread

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

**Spoiler** thread Empty **Spoiler** thread

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 pm

HoH = Hayden
    Nominated = Rachel & Brendon
    PoV = Brendon
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

**Spoiler** thread Empty Re: **Spoiler** thread

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 pm

RedBedroom wrote:HoH = Hayden
    Nominated = Rachel & Brendon
    PoV = Brendon

I have the live feed on and Enzo is talking to everyone about backdooring "Annie" they all seem to want her out.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh, that is interesting. Seems like quite a few fans think she may be the sabetour.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Oh, and Brendon and Rachel at the very least made out. I think there is speculation to more having happened. Did not take them long.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 am

RedBedroom wrote:Oh, and Brendon and Rachel at the very least made out. I think there is speculation to more having happened. Did not take them long.

Yep I got wind of that on the live feed. More happening already, gee they have only been there 9 days?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:34 am

Enzo was the leader of the gang last night in the HOH room, they want to backdoor Annie very badly. They had a couple of the girls up there too, Monet was one of them. They were talking about Rachel too, I guess what happened with her and Brendon. I knew Enzo was going to be the "Boss" typical Jersey jerk. He was already barking out orders to one of the other guys.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 am

I read this post on IMDb:
    I really do think this is happening. Hayden wants Annie on the block and apparently his DR session didnt go well. Again.....I hate it because producer Allison Grodner every year talks about the integrity of the game. Hayden didnt tell Kristen exactly what they said....because he kept getting the "you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions".......but before they went to fishes (meaning cut the live feed) he said "I dont know why they seemed to be so persistant about not putting Annie up. If you think this is reverse psychology then that is find you are entitled to your opinion. However i think 'the jig is up" and the producers are sweating their pretty little asses trying to prevent this from being a silly endeavor.

I wonder what is up and if Annie is the one. What a crazy thing for producers to even let the HG's know the twist right off the bat. I hope this is not an epic fail, or we may not get another season of BB.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 am

RedBedroom wrote:I read this post on IMDb:
    I really do think this is happening. Hayden wants Annie on the block and apparently his DR session didnt go well. Again.....I hate it because producer Allison Grodner every year talks about the integrity of the game. Hayden didnt tell Kristen exactly what they said....because he kept getting the "you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions".......but before they went to fishes (meaning cut the live feed) he said "I dont know why they seemed to be so persistant about not putting Annie up. If you think this is reverse psychology then that is find you are entitled to your opinion. However i think 'the jig is up" and the producers are sweating their pretty little asses trying to prevent this from being a silly endeavor.

I wonder what is up and if Annie is the one. What a crazy thing for producers to even let the HG's know the twist right off the bat. I hope this is not an epic fail, or we may not get another season of BB.

OMG I never thought of that. I hope Annie is not the saboteur that will definetly destroy the show. Maybe they will change their minds and not vote her off. They should never have told them about it until the middle of the show. Annie was having a very long talk with Lane in the hammock yesterday, it was kind of funny he was asking her if she found him attractive and if they were in a bar together would she go with him if he tried to pick her up. She was feeding his ego and telling him how attractive he is. Then they had some sex talk LOL and he said to her "Don't get any ideas"
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm

So, Annie was basically just blowing smoke up his ass? That's funny. I always love watching the offering of fake affections on this show.
    Did you read anything about the rumors that there was a pair in the house that knew each other? Apparently, it all had to do with the saboteur. They may touch on that tonight. So, did you watch much of the feeds this weekend? I was looking on IMDb last night off and on and it does not seem like any of them are doing anything too shocking. But they did get alcohol last night, I think. Maybe made for a good Saturday night.
    So why do you think that they don't give them more alcohol than they do? To me, it would make BBAD a better watch for those who get it. The feeds too. Maybe they are just worried that they will be hung over and sleep a lot during the day.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Annie seemed kind of serious to me LOL she was ogling him a lot and inflating his ego and he was loving every minute of it. No I didn't hear about anyone that knew each other, that would suck, I like it better when they are strangers. I watched some live feeds, a long conversation about the Jewish faith with Andrew and a couple of others. I guess your right thats why they don't give them that much alcohol since the veto ceremony is probably on sunday. Things probably get jumping like 9 or 10 their time but thats way too late for me thats 12 and 1 in the morning so I would be asleep. I haven't seen the AD show yet but eventually I will. Can't wait for tonights episode.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Yawn. Not the most exciting bunch are they?
    I would love to know how they can suspect Annie after Kathy's twenty minute nap in the caramel! What the heck? She was not even struggling, she just gave up. I could see that from a girly girl, but she is a cop. Made her look really suspicious.
    We did not get to see the showmance in full force....guess that comes Wednesday. Seems they have a lot in common so it will be interesting to see how close they get.
    So, I am wondering what they will do for the Jewish guy should he be a "have not". Certainly, production will have to come up with some sort of replacement for the slop. But then, they do get to drink that kind of vitamin shake or whatever it is when they are on slop. So, maybe that is enough for them to be humane and legal.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 am

LOL not yet, Im hoping that once the game really gets going things will start to happen. At least its not like last season where team Jesse spent all their time in the HOH room sleeping. That challenge was great with the caramel and yes Kathy should have aced it being a cop. They she tries to make Britney feel bad, the girl spun circles around her. Rules are rules, Andrew should eat the slop like everyone else, if he could not do it, he should not be on BB. Maybe they will give him PB&J instead of slop. Enzo so gets on my nerves I hope he does something that gets him booted.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:25 am

I am totally on the fence about if Andrew should be there given that he keeps kosher. He applied, they accepted him. I am leaning toward the ball being in BB's court as far as making sure he gets something that fits his dietary needs. I read the wiki page for keeping kosher. Gosh, I never realized that it was as detailed as it is.
    There is an Internet rumor that Britney and Kathy are mom and daughter! I guess I could see it. But there is rumor after rumor every year.
    Enzo is pretty lame. I laughed at the four guys who are in the brigade alliance. They seem to think that they are the first group of guys to have bonded and that they will totally slip under the radar and run the house. Enzo's nick name is what "Meow Meow"? Sounds tough.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:25 pm

LOL meow meow and what are the others meat, brains and whats the other one muscles LOL Remember the Stooges from BB4 it was that Asian guy and Justin and one other, I forget. You know something, they kind of look a like that would be weird if they are mother and daughter I wonder what that will be all about. Haven't had time yet today to watch the feeds.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Brendon used the POV to save himself, Annie is nominated in his place against Rachel.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Possible spoiler, I think I know who the best friends are, a very unlikely duo. When the show was over last night I put the live feeds on and Matt and Monet ran into that garbage bedroom and started talking but then the feeds froze and by the time I logged back in they were leaving the room promising to watch each other's back.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Oh, good info Tony. That is interesting. They seem very unlikely without knowing what you just said. I hope their cover is not blown.
    One thing I was wondering about...in this day of everyone being so quick to spread info, I wonder, in the case of a secret pair, why someone who knows them is not letting that info out. I am not saying their friends or family, but more like co-workers or people who are just acquaintances.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:59 pm

BB told the HG's that Annie is the saboteur. I guess they were all proud of themselves for having gotten her out week one. (I did not watch footage, just read posts by others)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

Rachel put Monet and Britney up on the block hoping that Monet will be voted out. I thought for sure she was going to put Hayden up. yep they are talking about Annie on the live feeds now being the saboteur.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 am

I hope her thought process is that someone will take themselves off, and they put Hayden up as a replacement....unless they have aligned with Hayden?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 am

RedBedroom wrote:I hope her thought process is that someone will take themselves off, and they put Hayden up as a replacement....unless they have aligned with Hayden?

It appears that they might have struck a deal with Hayden cause in one of the spoilers it mentioned that Hayden is now on both alliances with them and the Brigade.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Britney won POV.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Rachel put Matt up in Britney's place.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh, wow. I bet Matt is freaking out. It would be funny if they got the "smartie" out in week two!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:37 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Oh, wow. I bet Matt is freaking out. It would be funny if they got the "smartie" out in week two!

LOL not so smart is he. I believe they are gunning to get Monet out of the house though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:14 am