CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

**Spoiler** thread

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

**Spoiler** thread - Page 5 Empty Re: **Spoiler** thread

Post by RedBedroom Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Too bad that he will not make it into the final 2 unless he wins the HOH which I doubt he will

He doesn't play does he? After he lost the rain forest one, and the distorted faces one, he has no shot in heck...or am I missing something?

On FB, Dingo Hamsterwatch just posted this: talking about reminiscing over lobster dinner, they say they were "acting" - keep that in mind when watching tomorrow's show #bb12

So, when we watch tomorrow, if there are clips of a lobster dinner, we know they were acting.

I am bumming that the season is almost done. I was not thoroughly impressed with this season, but even a less than stellar season of BB is still great tv to me!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 am

RedBedroom wrote:

He doesn't play does he? After he lost the rain forest one, and the distorted faces one, he has no shot in heck...or am I missing something?

On FB, Dingo Hamsterwatch just posted this: talking about reminiscing over lobster dinner, they say they were "acting" - keep that in mind when watching tomorrow's show #bb12

So, when we watch tomorrow, if there are clips of a lobster dinner, we know they were acting.

I am bumming that the season is almost done. I was not thoroughly impressed with this season, but even a less than stellar season of BB is still great tv to me!

I believe that whomever wins the Final HOH has the choice of taking one of the 2 with them to the final. If Hayden wins then he gets to pick Enzo or Lane to go with him.

Im always sad when the season ends because we have to wait another whole year for another one. I wish they would have another winter edition like they did when the writer's strike was on. This season was much better than last season but for some reason the people were likeable but not memorable and I didn't form any kind of bond with any of them except for Brendon and even that was slim. The ratings were very good this year, 6% higher than last year which means we get another season next summer. I will have to remember the Lobster Dinner.

I still have Survivor and Amazing Race to get me through the winter months.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm

I keep forgetting to ask...how are you doing after your surgery? I hope things are looking up.

Anyway, I had forgotten a couple things. #1 that there is usually a clips show and #2 that the have the HG's set up the clips. So, I should have known right away what the "acting" in relation to dinner was all about.

They did not show much new. Yawn. Two more days to the finale. I think that Hayden is going to win and that annoys me. But if it can't be Enzo, then I rather Hayden over Lane.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 am

RedBedroom wrote:I keep forgetting to ask...how are you doing after your surgery? I hope things are looking up.

Anyway, I had forgotten a couple things. #1 that there is usually a clips show and #2 that the have the HG's set up the clips. So, I should have known right away what the "acting" in relation to dinner was all about.

They did not show much new. Yawn. Two more days to the finale. I think that Hayden is going to win and that annoys me. But if it can't be Enzo, then I rather Hayden over Lane.

I am doing good, I get the cast taken off my leg next thursday and then I have to go for 1 month physical therapy. Don't know when I can go back to work but I hope that it is soon, staying home like this sucks. Thanks for asking.

Yeah nothing much new in the clips sunday, it looked like I saw everything that they showed. The Lobster dinner was funny I remembered what you told me that it was all acting.

I didn't like Enzo much but I was hoping he would go to final 2 and have a chance to win but Lane and Hayden are going to pick each other I am sure of it with Hayden possibly the winner. I would rather neither of them win but I guess Hayden is a better choice than Lane who won what 1 HOH contest and the picture challenge.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:47 am

Well, you and I have the same feelings about the final three. Now we wait till next year. I have to figure out that account on Youtube that has the seasons of BB UK. That would be fun to watch between seasons, maybe?

Glad you are getting your cast off, I know that being laid up is not fun. Work isn't a picnic, but we sure miss it when we are physically forced to not be there. I have been there, and it is so hard to not get down. I had crap friends at the time, so it was hard to stay positive.

Anyway, I no longer "recognize" you with that new Survivor profile pic! You couldn't have waited till Thursday to change it? LOL, just giving you a hard time. Survivor premiers on BB finale night, doesn't it?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:15 am

RedBedroom wrote:Well, you and I have the same feelings about the final three. Now we wait till next year. I have to figure out that account on Youtube that has the seasons of BB UK. That would be fun to watch between seasons, maybe?

Glad you are getting your cast off, I know that being laid up is not fun. Work isn't a picnic, but we sure miss it when we are physically forced to not be there. I have been there, and it is so hard to not get down. I had crap friends at the time, so it was hard to stay positive.

Anyway, I no longer "recognize" you with that new Survivor profile pic! You couldn't have waited till Thursday to change it? LOL, just giving you a hard time. Survivor premiers on BB finale night, doesn't it?

I actually have a season of BBUK on DVD, I think it was in January of this year, its a celebrity BB the only ones I knew were Stephanie Beacham from Dynasty and Billy Baldwin. I watched 2 episodes and then I forgot about it.

Yeah friends can be a downer especially since they don't really know what its like to have to stay confined to the house for 2 months and to have to walk with crutches. My family has been good though, one or 2 stop by every day to feed me and make sure I am o.k.

Survivor is on first tomorrow night then BB. I had to change my avatar now before I forgot about it and I found a website that had it.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Finale night! I am sick as a dog, hope I stay awake for it. I just wanted to tell you that a friend texted me that Britt and Nick's house burned down overnight.

So, I looked it up to see if it was true:
    [url]http://ontheflix.com/2010/09/15/big-brother-12-britneys-real-house-caught-on-fire-in-arkansas-today/
    [/url]
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:39 pm

My post looks blank. Anyway, the news in it was that Britt and Nick's house burned down last night.

I have a cold from heck so not even sure I will make it up for the whole show! I am not loving this day.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:52 am

Thats terrible about Brit's house, I guess that $25,000 is going to come in handy now. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, hope your feeling better today. There is a nasty virus going around and my family is getting it one by one.

Did you get to see the finale last night?? It was pretty entertaining, no surprises, I knew Hayden was going to win. Lane looked like he wanted to slug him and Enzo was a champ! Liked when the other houseguests all returned and told their stories.

Even Survivor was good too!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:18 pm

I did watch this morning, early. Last night was rough for me.

After hearing from the jury and all that, I did the math on who would win, and I had everyone correct except for Enzo! For some reason, I thought he would end up going with Lane. But, I am glad that he did not and that Hayden won over Lane. They were called out on some of their stuff and like you said, pretty entertaining.

One thing that bugs me and has for years is that at the end, it is all so rushed. We don't get interviews with any of them right away.

Britt won the money, and for that I am glad since the house burning down happened. I love that they were all surprised by Ragan as the second sab. That was nice for him.

I have to say that I am so embarrassed that for a short time I was a fan of Matt's. He is such and ass. It was in such bad taste to claim that if he was final four he would have annihilated them. How braggish and from watching his game play, how untrue. I think he is lucky he went as far as he did.

So, who was the first of Enzo and Matt to start the Brigade? From my fuzzy memory of it, Matt started talk of a team of four, and Enzo named it and the members. Is that right?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I did watch this morning, early. Last night was rough for me.

After hearing from the jury and all that, I did the math on who would win, and I had everyone correct except for Enzo! For some reason, I thought he would end up going with Lane. But, I am glad that he did not and that Hayden won over Lane. They were called out on some of their stuff and like you said, pretty entertaining.

One thing that bugs me and has for years is that at the end, it is all so rushed. We don't get interviews with any of them right away.

Britt won the money, and for that I am glad since the house burning down happened. I love that they were all surprised by Ragan as the second sab. That was nice for him.

I have to say that I am so embarrassed that for a short time I was a fan of Matt's. He is such and ass. It was in such bad taste to claim that if he was final four he would have annihilated them. How braggish and from watching his game play, how untrue. I think he is lucky he went as far as he did.

So, who was the first of Enzo and Matt to start the Brigade? From my fuzzy memory of it, Matt started talk of a team of four, and Enzo named it and the members. Is that right?

I seem to recall that it was Enzo that started the brigade, I have the 2nd episode taped I have to watch it and see if that is true. Matt is an ass and a pompous know it all. I am glad he got booted, the power went to his head. Not that thrilled Hayden won but someone had to win LOL. I liked Annie, too bad she could not have stayed in the house longer it would have been very entertaining.

Yeah they cut it off last night so fast, they should save at least 15 minutes for the finale. Survivor finale is so much better they have a whole hour since they announce the winner at the beginning of the reunion show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:44 am