CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

**Spoiler** thread

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

**Spoiler** thread - Page 4 Empty Re: **Spoiler** thread

Post by Tony Marino Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:49 pm

I hate Enzo and I hate Hayden too, I hope they will be the next two that get the boot.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Today : PANDORAS Box again? The
    HGs think it is happening today. Lane won HoH late last night. The HGs
    stayed up very late (some past 4:30am) so will most likely sleep in.
    Lane will nominate Ragan and probably Britney.
    The nominations make almost no difference – I assume the guys want
    Ragan out since they know Lane has a tie with Britney. In my opinion
    the only way both Britney and Ragan stay is for only one of them to be
    nominated and the other one to win POV and save the nominee. I am
    guessing Lane will nominate them both so chances are the one that
    doesn’t win POV will be going home.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 am

Enzo and Ragan nominated for eviction by Lane. Ragan is the target and he is preparing for the Veto competition.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:56 am

Enzo and Ragan nominated, Enzo won the POV (what a shock, he never won anything) I guess Ragan is going home thursday.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 am

I was so curious if he was going to nominate Brittney. It is probably best for his game to do that. But, Enzo and Hayden may get him out next week, just because they fear him taking Brit to the final two. Who knows. I love how fun it gets at the end of the season. It isn't bad this year, but would be a lot better if all those left were not so boring.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Yeah the good drama people are out of the house now, Rachel being the number one Drama queen. Ragan is a pretty good Drama Queen. Last night on After Dark Ragan and Britney were cutting up Rachel again, saying not very nice things about her. I am almost sure Ragan is going home thursday. This has been a better season then last season thats for sure. Rumors are All Stars season next summer.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:42 pm

All Stars next year probably would not be a bad thing. With all the people who apply for a season, one would think they could come up with a more exciting lot than they have been.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 pm

I enjoyed the last All Stars they had, I got to see Boogie (whom I hated) and Dr. Will, I had never seen them before. I also like they had my favorites back from Season 6, Janelle, Howie, Kaysar and James.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Hayden won HOH (Ugh) he wants Britney out next.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm

We don't even get last night's episode until after midnight tonight. Darn preseason football was on CBS. I know I could see it online, but we usually watch it together as a family.

I do know the spoilers, though.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 am

RedBedroom wrote:We don't even get last night's episode until after midnight tonight. Darn preseason football was on CBS. I know I could see it online, but we usually watch it together as a family.

I do know the spoilers, though.

Yeah here too football was on and it came on at 1:30 in the morning. I actually watched it online yesterday.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 am

Britney must be so jealous of Rachel, everytime I watch the AD on showtime she is knocking Rachel. I don't like Britney at all, I hope she gets the boot.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 pm

I finally got caught up. Wow, Matt got quite the reaction in the jury house with the lie. He is an arrogant little shit, though. He wasn't about to leave the room when Rachel told him to. Maybe if Kathy had told him to...

Did you think Kathy looked better in the jury house? For some reason, I think she did. She looked healthier and her hair prettier.

So, Ragan is gone. I really thought (hoped) that Lane might nut up and get rid of Hayden. But, he did not, and now, I have no idea who will win. I hope it is not Brit or Lane. I guess Enzo is my choice now. Out of all four, he could use it the most.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:37 am

Your right about Matt being an arrogant SOB Rachel and Kathy should have given him a right hook to the jaw. Yes Kathy looked a lot better, if she is a Cancer survivor, maybe alleviating the stress of the house and the relaxation of the Jury house was good for her.

Britney is gone, thank god, and I think Hayden is going to win the game. Your right about Enzo needing the money more but I think Lane and Hayden are going to the end.

Hayden won the first part of the HOH competition, now Lane and Enzo have to battle it out tomorrow (thursday). I am surprised by a 2 hour finale next week, usually its been 1 hour.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 am

Two hour finale? Cool. Maybe they are going to do a "where are they now" segment. Or they are anticipating some jury house drama to show.

Well, Brit was sure surprised. I took great joy in watching her being told. I thought, "don't have a cute little anecdote for this, now do you?" She thought she was something and loved the fact that Lane was attracted to her. All her smarts about the game proved fruitless and now she is in no better of a position than Rachel! However, Brit will probably get the money from America. While I don't like her at all, she did leave with class. Though she is probably smart enough to know that America was watching and thought about America's favorite prize money.

I have to say that I did not truly think the Brigade would make it this far. I thought that egos would get in the way and they would crumble. I still think that making the big move of keeping Andrew around would have give anyone against him a better chance of winning.

I hope that Andrew gets the America's Favorite money. He played a good game.

So, Hayden won part one. Oh, well. I am against plastic surgery, but if he wins the big bucks, I hope he purchases some lips.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 am

Tony, this is off topic of BB, but I know you always check this thread and I wanted to make sure you saw this Amazing Race clip for the new season, if you haven't seen it already.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/09/08/amazing_race_contestant_gets_hit_in_th
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 am

RedBedroom wrote:Two hour finale? Cool. Maybe they are going to do a "where are they now" segment. Or they are anticipating some jury house drama to show.

Well, Brit was sure surprised. I took great joy in watching her being told. I thought, "don't have a cute little anecdote for this, now do you?" She thought she was something and loved the fact that Lane was attracted to her. All her smarts about the game proved fruitless and now she is in no better of a position than Rachel! However, Brit will probably get the money from America. While I don't like her at all, she did leave with class. Though she is probably smart enough to know that America was watching and thought about America's favorite prize money.

I have to say that I did not truly think the Brigade would make it this far. I thought that egos would get in the way and they would crumble. I still think that making the big move of keeping Andrew around would have give anyone against him a better chance of winning.

I hope that Andrew gets the America's Favorite money. He played a good game.

So, Hayden won part one. Oh, well. I am against plastic surgery, but if he wins the big bucks, I hope he purchases some lips.

LOL I never thought of Hayden's lips, maybe some Collagen injections??? I liked Andrew, he was probably one of the only ones I did like besides Brendon. I voted for Brendon to win the money, he fought like hell to stay in the house and had a huge target on his back because of Rachel. I can't see him staying with her outside of this game, she needs to grow up and so does Britney. I was happy she got evicted, she could have made alliances with Ragan and Brendon but she chose to call Brendon names and throw Ragan under the bus. How could she not have seen there was something going on with those 4??

Yeah I was surprised by the 2 hour finale, I hope that Janelle is there, she is one of my all time favorites along with Amy from BB3.

I had applied in July for tickets for the show hoping that I would get them when I was in California at the end of July but yesterday, I got an e-mail that I could get tickets for this thursday's show LOL, a bit too late.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Tony, this is off topic of BB, but I know you always check this thread and I wanted to make sure you saw this Amazing Race clip for the new season, if you haven't seen it already.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/09/08/amazing_race_contestant_gets_hit_in_th

OMG LOL that had to have hurt to have a watermelon break on your face??? I hope she was o.k. I love the Amazing Race, my friend and I have always said we are going to apply to go on but we haven't yet. The show is so fast paced that if you turn around for a few seconds, you might miss something. Its a great show you should check it out. Thanks for the clip!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Aw, that really sucks about the tickets. It would have been so cool if you had gotten them for when you were there in July. Do you get to kinda sorta choose a date preference? One would think they would give them to someone coming from so far away for his preferred dates.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 pm

ya, I knew you were a fan of the show, so I had to show you. I just can't get into AR at all. Maybe I will record it again and see what this season is like. But, if you and your buddy make it, I absolutely promise to watch!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Aw, that really sucks about the tickets. It would have been so cool if you had gotten them for when you were there in July. Do you get to kinda sorta choose a date preference? One would think they would give them to someone coming from so far away for his preferred dates.

No they don't ask where you are from you just put your name on a waiting list and hope that you get them in time.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm

RedBedroom wrote:ya, I knew you were a fan of the show, so I had to show you. I just can't get into AR at all. Maybe I will record it again and see what this season is like. But, if you and your buddy make it, I absolutely promise to watch!

I have no one on here to bash about AR then sad
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 pm

BB did not record for me last night. GRRR So, I will have to watch it online. Can't wait to see Britt going into the jury house.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Just watched it online. I thought there would be more Ragan/Matt stuff from the JH. But, of course, Rachel had to cause a stir. Shock.

I did not think there would be a Sunday episode, so I am excited about that. Enzo's family seems sweet. Too bad he sucks at comps and will not be taken to the end by either Lane or Hayden.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 am

The live feeds and the After Dark have been very boring with just the 3 guys so I have not watched much. I hope they show Britney's entrance into the Jury house. I wish I could see Rachel's face when she sees Britney's Diary Room sessions where she talks about her LOL that would be priceless. Enzo's family reminds me of mine LOL typical Italian family with the sauce on the stove bubbling. Too bad that he will not make it into the final 2 unless he wins the HOH which I doubt he will Sunday's show is just showing the glowing moments from the season, nothing new except things we had not seen. The 2 hour finale is a combination of the last episode and the reunion where they pick the winner. I wish they would just have a 2 hour finale with the whole cast with questions and answers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am