CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Loving Starr & James and hating Cole even more! *contains spoilers from today's show**

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Loving Starr & James and hating Cole even more!  *contains spoilers from today's show** Empty Loving Starr & James and hating Cole even more! *contains spoilers from today's show**

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:32 pm

I loved Starr and James today. Love how she raced to be at his side and how concerned they were for each other. I so hope that TPTB realize the potential in this golden pairing. They were so sweet together. Starr is interesting and fun and engaging with James - such a refreshing change. I'm going to have to send some e-mails and support to TPTB, telling them how interesting Starr is when she's with James and that I'm paying attention to her and engaged in her storyline for the first time in 2 or 3 years.

It really is amazing how much James and Robert look like each other - once again, awesome casting job. Glad Ford Daddy is in jail but I wonder what this means. I was kinda interested in meeting the guy, seeing what kind of psycho he was - love that description from Todd.

I love how jealous Cole was. I hope that he screws things up even more and goes postal again. He's already threatened to try and murder James - I'd like to see him go after him, cause its clear he's going to get away with his murder attempt on Todd and that it hasn't opened Starr's eyes up to the truth so I hope he goes after James next and shows Star, once again, how violent and out of control he is. Marty, John and Nora were just sickening, worried that Eli helping Hannah might damage Cole's murder attempt case. Why is Marty worried - Nora and John are doing their best to get him off. Too bad the SOB doesn't realize that it's his fault that Starr was in danger in the first place. Had he not cared more about taking the word of a stranger than believing the girl he claimed to live and had he not tried to murder her father, Starr would never have been in a position to meet James. Actually, I guess I should thank the cretin - his crime brought James into Starr's life and she actually HAS a life away form him. Cole's a self-centred jerk who will never take responsibility for his crimes.

Oh how I wish Judge Judy were here! I'd LOVE to see her take Cole apart and then go after John, Nora and Marty. All three are disgusting, repulsive characters who abuse their positions and care nothing for the truth.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Loving Starr & James and hating Cole even more!  *contains spoilers from today's show** Empty Re: Loving Starr & James and hating Cole even more! *contains spoilers from today's show**

Post by Crazy4Gaga Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 pm

That stupid punk Cole was like an albatross around Starr's neck today. pissed

He was being so controlling. He robs Starr Manning of who she truly is. Yet wow, if there wasn't an even more glaring reason why these two don't belong together today, then I don't know what is! Here is Starr shaking with guilt and remorse over shooting James-which was only a horrible ACCIDENT right, yet we are to see ANY remorse from Cole over almost murdering the father of the girl he supposedly loves over a lie. Hell, I don't even see any freaking remorse or guilt from him over the fact that he believed the worse of Starr because of believing Hannah's lies a SECOND time like the third-class dolt he is.

Just one huge major difference between the two-Starr can be a spitfire and a badass when she wants to be, yet is STILL able to feel remorse and guilt for wrong things she has done, but Cole can do as many as wrong or violent actions as he wants and he expects everyone else to just take it and then get over it. blank stare @ you

Cole is simply one failure of a character, whose purpose I don't see at all.

James-on the other hand, now here is an interesting and rather charismatic, rootable character. I hope things work out for him and that he will inevitably stay in Llandview. He'll need to be there to steal glancing looks from the town very soon with his Twinkle at his side! :biggrin:
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Loving Starr & James and hating Cole even more!  *contains spoilers from today's show** Empty Re: Loving Starr & James and hating Cole even more! *contains spoilers from today's show**

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 pm

I hate Brody even told Cole where Starr was. She knew he was out of jail but she didn't race to find him. I wish he would go sit down. I am still waiting for him to apologize to Starr for almost killing her father. But I bet I will never get it. Boy if the writers mess up this opportunity with Starr and James for Cole, they are crazy. They got Dani and Nate right. Starr and Cole has run their course and will never be a good couple because the history of their parents. I even think Todd would be happy with James.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Cole's only concern is himself. He cares more about himself than anyone else. He's such a looser of a character and you're right, Crazy4Gaga - a total failure of a character. There is just nothing rootable about him, no reason at all to feel anything other that total disgust for this cretin. He's a pathetic looser and I wish Starr would open up her eyes and see him for what he really is. Given Cole's violence and total lack of remorse, which is truly disturbing, it's only a matter of time before he turns on her or Hope, if they don't kowtow to him. Also, he people think todd is overprotective, I hate to see what Cole will do, esp. if Hope ends up with a bastard like Cole who does to her the things he's done to Starr. This time there'd be no stopping him. Until John, Marty and Nora stop covering for him and making excuses, he's a menace and a danger to anyone who crosses his path. The next victim might not be so lucky if there aren't four guys around to pull him off his next victim.

James cares about her and will treat her right, the way she deserves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:32 am