CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Todays Show

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Todays Show Empty Todays Show

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Sooooooo Marty leaves confidential papers hanging out on her dining room table where psycho Hannah can just casually read them. Thought Marty was smarter than that.

What was the purpose of Brody's visit to Ford??? Seems to me that Brody is harrassing Ford, he might want to get a restraining order against Brody.

Nattie finds James necklace, intact, the chain wasn't even opened, did James get it caught on a tree branch and then forget to put it back on?

Cole must have have had his own private epiphany, all of a sudden he realized he has strong feelings for Hannah just because Starr promised him she would not see James again? Hannah should have ducked when that face was coming towards her for the kiss, I know I would have!!

Hello???? This is Mayor Lord...............When is Dorian ever the Mayor?? She is never in her Mayoral office, she is always at home in her night clothes, is this the new way to make decisions for Llanview, staying at home in your nighties?
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Todays Show Empty Re: Todays Show

Post by gmruss4 Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Proves just what a quack and unprofesssional she really is and I couldn't be more please about Cole and Hannah. Maybe they will ride off together never to be seen again.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Marty's a total idiot! Yet another victim of John's who was left far worse off post-John than pre-John. I'm not at all surprised that Marty is idiot enough to leave confidential info lying around. T his is the same twit who wanted her wanna-be murderer son to walk away without any consequences and who is in denial over his violent tendencies and his inability to control his temper.

Brody is taking a page from John's book and abusing his badge and breaking the law. he assaulted Ford and used his badge to get away with it and now he's harassing him. Yet another of John's victim's. John has ruined SO many characters that we might as well think of him as a serial killer who destroys the souls of those around him.

Dorian is no different from John and Marty. All three are so unprofessional and do nothing but abuse their offices and positions. I despise all three of them and it seems that all TPTB do is add more fuel to the massive fire with each and every bonehead move they have those three doing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:55 am