CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Crazy4Gaga
sue67
Forgiveness Man
TSJFan4Ever
8 posters

Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!! *contains spoilers form today's show*

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* Empty Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!! *contains spoilers form today's show*

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:44 pm

That over-entitled bastard is blaming all of his actions and his choices on Hannah, as if he's nothing but a mindless creep. John and Marty have created a monster who thinks he can do what he wants and blame others. He is one of the true villains of the show. At least the creep apologized for not believing Starr but he still blamed EVERYTHING on Hannah. I don't remember Hannah brainwashing him or using mind control so that he'd take her word over Starr's and try an d murder Todd and almost sleep with her. what a weak and pathetic character Cole is. Is there anything redeemable about this creep? There's no way Patrick produced a son like this, even if he was with Marty. Cole is the son of John and Marty - arrogant, blaming others, entitled, refusing to take responsibility for his actions, breaking the law and getting away with it.

Cole has killed my interest in Starr for now and for as long as she's with him. I'm back to FFing her scenes and will be ignoring her whenever she's with Cole. I tuned in to see if I was missing anything and heard Cole going on about how it was all Hannah's fault. Does he realized how weak and pathetic that makes him seem? so someone tells me an other person hurt a loved one of mine and I go out and try and murder that person and almost succeed, the fact that "the other person made me do it" will wash? Do TPTB not realize the crap spewing from this cretin's mouth? Do they not realize how horrible they're making him? Sickening the way that cretin was rolling his eyes and shaking his head when Starr told Todd about Hannah. Cole is a train wreck, dragging down OLTL. It's sickening listening to him going on about trying to show Starr what her father really is - WAKE UP STARR! See Cole for what he really is - a violent, unrepentant criminal who tries t murder those who get in his way and knows he can get away with it because of John's habit for looking the other way when it comes to his friends. The loathing I feel for this character seems to know no bounds. Are TPTB trying to make Cole such a horrible, miserable, disgusting, repulsive cretin? Are they trying to make him one of the most hated soap characters on the show?
    Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* 532854

Cole the cretin - thanks for killing my interest in Starr again. I was really enjoying her for awhile but now I'm back to ignoring her. James - please wake up and be okay - you need to fight for Starr and free her before she becomes a mindless drone like she's been the last couple of years.

Sorry for the rant - I just had to get it off my chest after watching today's show - AURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : something funky happened with the spacing)
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* Empty Re: Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!! *contains spoilers form today's show*

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I like how he doesn't blame himself for any of them. It's all Hannah's fault! lol
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* Empty Re: Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!! *contains spoilers form today's show*

Post by sue67 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* 676583 I love when the show validates my opinion that Cole is a narcisistic moron after telling Hannah to own it, he turns around and blames her for his violent actions I just don't know what to make of the tiic are they doing this on purpose Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* Icon_question
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

WTF was that today? Is this idiot serious. He doesn't seem the least bit sorry he just doesn't want Starr to be mad at his little a**. GMAB. He totally blamed it all on Hannah. It doesn't irk him, at ALL that he was thisclose to commiting murder based on a LIE.

I love Tea, and while I understood her comments about Todd not repeating same mistakes with their daughter, I hated how she made excuses for Cole! As a lawyer she should have pointed out the stupidity of Cole taking the law into his own hands all based on someone's word, and with lack of evidence! Hello-innocent until PROVEN guilty. Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* 729904

But everyone needs to be dumbed down and make excuses for this STUPID idiot Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* 924153

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 pm

It really was disturbing to see how self-centred and arrogant Cole is. All he cares about is himself - no concern for his crimes or the trauma he caused Starr - only concerned about himself. Once again, Lanview proves that crimes committed against Todd aren't crimes at all. I'm surprised the city isn't trying to offer Cole a medal for his murder attempt. The sad thing is, Todd has done some really horrible things, awful crimes, but has shown great remorse for those crimes and paid many penalties and really suffered, and yet the town won't let hi forget. People like Cole, John, Dorian, Nora and Blaire commit crimes and don't show any remorse and don't face any consequences and no one mentions it or brings it up. Cole truly is a son John would have been proud of. Why not make Cole John's long-lost son. Patrick's son must surely be better than this cretin.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 pm

^^^^Today, Cole just felt like such an expendable character. I have to wonder if they are writing him out.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Maybe if the first time Cole did an illegal act he was hauled into jail, he wouldn't be so self righteous now.He didn't even bother to be grateful when John covered for him this time, he just took it for granted. The way he rolled his eyes when Starr called Todd made me want to Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* 614627 .
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm

He is this way because they won't allow him to take responsibility for his actions so he don't think he have to therefore he blames his actions on other people. While I love Starr she is also in that number. She forgives him to easily IMO. When he almost killed her father, she never even got angry with him but ran to the jail and to court to support the creep. He stood there today talking about Hannah confessed she didn't see Todd push his mother yet not one I am sorry came out of his mouth. He still is not sorry he almost killed her father. I hate this kid and he need to go. Starr has turned right back into that whinny apologetic girl she was before and I miss the way she was with James. She would be so much better off without that loser.
    Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by Adrian LePere Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 am

Cole is becoming so out of place now that if I didn't hate him so much I would almost feel bad. Even Nate is more useful and charismatic than Cole and let's not even talk about how much James demolishes him. Watching Cole today is like watching a strap that's being supported to a few weak threads. Could break at any minute!
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am

You guys are soooo right! It doesn't help any matters that the little dipsh*t keeps getting enabled by all of them, especially John. No wonder, right. Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* Icon_silent
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 am

I'm officially done with Starr as of today. that jackass told her i believed you cheated on me and she just stood and drank the kool-aid. i'm surprised she called todd at all.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:46 pm

I will give Starr a chance to slap Cole right across his face but will not be hopeful. I am getting tired of waiting for Starr to realize who and what Cole really is. Cole is SUCH an over-entitled BASTARD!!!!  *contains spoilers form today's show* 924153
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:18 pm

TPTB really do destroy the very essence of everything Starr once was when they have her with Cole. Starr Manning would have smacked Cole and set her father's goons on him and would have told him where he could go. Starr Thornhart accepts Cole's lies and his fake apologies and his entitlement. Cole has destroyed everything good about Starr, stripped her of everything that made her a Manning, turning her into a pathetic, whiny brat who can't see the truth. I so hope TPTB dump Cole and move Starr on with James. She should be with a stallion, not a cockroach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:45 am