CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Kris Allen / Live Like We're Dying

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Kris Allen / Live Like We're Dying Empty Kris Allen / Live Like We're Dying

Post by Jason B. Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 am

I'm liking this song. Saw the video early this morning and then heard the song on the radio today. Glad he's finally rising out of Lambert's shadow.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Kris Allen / Live Like We're Dying Empty Re: Kris Allen / Live Like We're Dying

Post by CatEyes10736 Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 am

I like it a lot. Sort of reminds me of "Pinch Me" by Barenaked Ladies. To this I haven't heard a Adam Lambert song on the radio (although to be fair I don't listen to the radio that much). Hopefully Kris will start to carve out a niche there and eventually surpass Lambert's media hype. I always thought he was much more appealing.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:32 pm

JaseyBrite wrote:

I'm liking this song. Saw the video early this morning and then heard the song on the radio today. Glad he's finally rising out of Lambert's shadow.

Great Song!!
    NIKOL99
    NIKOL99
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by NIKOL99 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 am

Lately it's been stuck in my head(liiiiiive like we're dyaaang...lol...) to the point where I'm starting to love it.

Adam Shladam - he's mostly image. Kris on the other hand has NO image, but make decent music.
    CazzzzzO
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Rep : 0

Post by CazzzzzO Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 am

Love the song.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:09 am