CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
Impact
Forgiveness Man
jennab85
CatEyes10736
Shale
CeCe
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Chris
Bluesmama
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
16 posters

Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today Empty Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:55 pm

Who had <80 days in the pool?

Is it really over so soon?

Yes, Ryan Seacrest has confirmed the news that TMZ broke a short time ago: Kim Kardashian will file for divorce this morning after 72 days of marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.

Kim, 31, plans to cite "irreconcilable differences." And TMZ says the date of separation is listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011.

Tweeted Seacrest:

Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning. I touched base with her, getting a statement in just a few mins

Rumors of a rift between the newlyweds have been ramping up in recent weeks, after both the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star and Humphries, 26, were spotted making solo appearances—often without their wedding rings.

Kardashian's stepfather Bruce Jenner told USA TODAY just three weeks ago that Humprhies "loves Kimberly to death," but he added at the time, "As time goes on, he may have to make some adjustments."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/10/kim-kardashian-filing-for-divorce-from-kris-humphries/1
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today Empty Re: Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today

Post by Cheaps Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:05 pm

LMAO! ROFLMAO!

Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today WwzWu

Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today Empty Re: Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today

Post by Bluesmama Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Not surprised. The woman is brainless and Humphries apparently is, too. I don't even find her pretty anymore ~ a person's looks can get clouded in my eyes in a hurry when there's nothing else in that person to keep him/her interesting.

Am beginning to almost-miss Paris Hilton. Well, no, not really.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 pm

I knew it wouldn't last long, but damn. I've had things on back order longer for a lengthier time than that.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:48 pm

LOL. This bitch is a joke.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Wow, and wasn't her wedding a big deal?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Never fails... smug
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Wow, and wasn't her wedding a big deal?

hee hee, yeah.
    Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today Tumblr_lkeunp5tpu1qzmsffo1_500
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 pm

This might be the time to ask all those bigots to explain just how two loving gay ppl who have lived together for decades will destroy marriage by being allowed to marry.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Opa Shale wrote:This might be the time to ask all those bigots to explain just how two loving gay ppl who have lived together for decades will destroy marriage by being allowed to marry.

Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today Agreed-1
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Somewhere somebody just won $20.

In the meantime, I want my toaster back.
    jennab85
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by jennab85 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:51 pm

[quote="Nystyle709"]LOL. This bitch is a joke. [/quote]

I agree. Her and her entire family is a joke. None of them are actual entertainers but they act like they are some level as actors, actresses and musicians. I thought Kim showing up at the 2010 Emmys was a huge joke. It was joke that she was in a room with actors and actresses who actually work 12-18 hour days filming scripted shows.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 pm

The American public is to blame for reality "stars". If no one watched their shows or bought the gossip magazines many of them wouldn't be here. But people can't help causing traffic jams by slowing down to look at car crashes either. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Kardashiwhati?
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Somewhere some Brit is watching reports of this on the BBC and is laughing his ass off.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Opa Shale wrote:This might be the time to ask all those bigots to explain just how two loving gay ppl who have lived together for decades will destroy marriage by being allowed to marry.

Completely agree!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 pm

I'll admit I really have no idea who either is, but this has probably got to be a real kick in the head after the monster wedding they had. That's why I believe in keeping it short and sweet, so when you DO get divorced you don't look back and wonder why you killed yourself going all out on the stupid ceremony.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if he was cast as her boyfriend/husband.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if he was cast as her boyfriend/husband.

Actually, he was.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:31 pm

For real? ROFLMAO!
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:39 am

None of this is surprising. I didn't give their marriage more than a year, but damn I didn't think it would crash and burn THIS quick.

I know he was sitting around doing nothing during this NBA lockout, but it will be over soon enough. She's a fool, that's all I can say.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 am

I think we ought to take all these spoiled little socialite princesses and send them to areas of the country/world that have been ravaged by natural disasters, and make them help clean up. Then they'll see what real work is actually like, and that no, shopping and deciding what color to do your nails is not a job.

No sympathy from me for Kimmie--she didn't even try. Yup, marriage takes work, and as soon as all the hearts, flowers and butterflies of the fairy tale ceremony are over and a bit of reality hits, she goes running. Boo-fucking-hoo! Did she actually think every day would bring the "high" of blowing 20 million in one fell-swoop??
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:For real? Kim Kardashian filing for divorce from Kris Humphries today 176229

Yup. They wanted to get another athlete.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 am