CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
TSJFan4Ever
gmruss4
Pilaring
Crazy4Gaga
8 posters

We were robbed with Todd/Tea today!

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

We were robbed with Todd/Tea today! Empty We were robbed with Todd/Tea today!

Post by Crazy4Gaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 pm

I was actually home today so I decided to watch LIVE, as by end of yesterday's rather good epi with Todd proposing to his Delgado after a nice helping of TnT family being together during Todd's time of triumph in court , that I was so looking forward to today's show after watching it last night.

Boy oh boy did I feel like I wasted 50 minutes of my life right there.Thank goodness TSJ sold the "you are the love of MY life" bit it in that shorta** scene, considering it was hardly even enough material to work with for one whole show! And Flor sold the angsty reluctance yet desire to believe it SO badly quite nicely too. More in depth follow scenes wouldn't have hurt TIIC! Tea isn't even shown saying yes and then cut to a couple segments later they're rushing to the pool to meet Blair/Eli. WTH?? And note to the whole editing and producing staff: WAY too much characters/sl's stuffed into one episode, it made me feel like similar how I feel after a not so wise choice to way overload on the Thanksgiving dinner courses: CRAMPED is the word.

The David camp I could freaking CARELESS at this point. Rex/Gigi, just another useless, superficial and meaningless pair of characters thrown together. Then pairs of Dani/Nate, Destiny/Matt, Ford/James, Langston/Markko-no need to cram all of these into today's epi. Horrible , horrible editing of scenes today.

I have to say even Langston/Markko were not so bad, quite realistic yet bittersweet portrayal of the hurt and betrayed ex-boyfriend choosing to simply move on and make it better for himself by choosing to pursue his career and chase after his dreams by leaving to that dream college. Everything else though was a jumbled mess-the Destiny/matt and Rigi scenes at the country club were soooo out of place.

Dani/Nate weren't bad though or so out of place cause at least they were at the hospital outside James' room, and at least the Ford brothers' conversation was tied to Langston who was shown today.
    I DETEST that sometimes the wonderful talents TSJ/FL are reduced to FILLER among camp crapfest/teen central taking the main helm. We were robbed with Todd/Tea today! 532854

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

We were robbed with Todd/Tea today! Empty Re: We were robbed with Todd/Tea today!

Post by Pilaring Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm

HUGE icam except for two points.
    I kinda like the Dani/Nate scene, he didn't talk much which is a plus (not a Nate fan) and KM is really showing some major growth in acting chops. That was a very good monologue she had.

My heart wanting to hurt for Markko and Langston today... but the writers did such a trashing of this relationship I was almost begging Markko to spit on her and walk away. That's how much I loathe that skank now.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

We were robbed with Todd/Tea today! Empty Re: We were robbed with Todd/Tea today!

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 pm

I was robbed considering how they used almost a whole show on the John and Natalie getting back together. Tea and Todd are far more interesting than Natalie and John McBain.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm

I really liked Dani & Nate and StarJamm and the Ford brothers. That made up for the lousiness of the Viki/Dorian, Jarty, Cristian/Layl crap. The show would have been one of the worst I've seen in a long time if it hat only had those three storylines but I loved the Ford brothers, StarrJam and TnT, even though Eli proved what an absolute thug he is.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I really liked Dani & Nate and StarJamm and the Ford brothers. That made up for the lousiness of the Viki/Dorian, Jarty, Cristian/Layl crap. The show would have been one of the worst I've seen in a long time if it hat only had those three storylines but I loved the Ford brothers, StarrJam and TnT, even though Eli proved what an absolute thug he is.

James/Ford wasn't so bad, but that was mostly due to JAMES, who I flove, as well as the actor, that is the only reason I am giving Ford the time of day. lol Of course I loved that Starr came back to see him by the end!
    But TSJFan$Ever, hold on a second-you have Canadian channels right?? I am then thinking we saw a TOTALLY different episode today! I was lurking SOC earlier and saw the thread and a poster said they saw a different episode than what the vast majority saw-which was MORE Starr/James bringing him a burger, and Todd and Eli being thrown into the pool?? Elijah attacking Todd about Ross?Was that the one you saw? We were robbed with Todd/Tea today! 98226 Some poster mentioned it could be cause it was a Canadian channel, that epi is supposed to be for TOMORROW. Wonder why they did that?
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Crazy4Gaga wrote:

James/Ford wasn't so bad, but that was mostly due to JAMES, who I flove, as well as the actor, that is the only reason I am giving Ford the time of day. lol Of course I loved that Starr came back to see him by the end!
    But TSJFan$Ever, hold on a second-you have Canadian channels right?? I am then thinking we saw a TOTALLY different episode today! I was lurking SOC earlier and saw the thread and a poster said they saw a different episode than what the vast majority saw-which was MORE Starr/James bringing him a burger, and Todd and Eli being thrown into the pool?? Elijah attacking Todd about Ross?Was that the one you saw? We were robbed with Todd/Tea today! 98226 Some poster mentioned it could be cause it was a Canadian channel, that epi is supposed to be for TOMORROW. Wonder why they did that?
    Has Canada been ahead very day this week? Could be they skipped the repeat on Monday's episode.
    So Todd taunts Eli about Ross and Eli decks Todd. And then they fight and Tea/Blair throw the men into the pool? I see now why Tea comes clean about Ross being alive.
    LuvTnT
    LuvTnT
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by LuvTnT Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 pm

For anyone who saw Friday's show already - do Todd and Tea go back to her room? A pic was in one of the soap mags and I hope the scene wasn't cut.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Pilaring wrote:
    Has Canada been ahead very day this week? Could be they skipped the repeat on Monday's episode.
    So Todd taunts Eli about Ross and Eli decks Todd. And then they fight and Tea/Blair throw the men into the pool? I see now why Tea comes clean about Ross being alive.
    That's what I have been thinking, too maybe. Looks like this should be fun- lol.

LuvTnT-I hope beyond hope that scene wasn't cut! We were robbed with Todd/Tea today! Icon_cry If not tomorrow maybe it's on Monday's.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:07 am

Yeah - today's eppy was Starr bringing James a burger while Cole traipsed off to try and trick the truth out of Hannah by pretending he cared about her.

I'll post a recap, if anyone is interested. You'll have to highlight it to see it, though, in case people are spoiler-free. Here it is:

Dorian was with Charlie and laying it on so thick that it came off sounding REALLY fake as she waxed eloquence to him while Viki and David were doing the same, though David was the one who seemed forced and fake in Those scenes. I mean - they were REALLY bad - disgusting to watch and so overdone and fake. We were robbed with Todd/Tea today! 614627

Jarty were going on about something but I can't stand them so I didn't pay attention - prolly the fact that Cole was trying to pretend to care about Hannah to get info. Too bad Cole's not a good actor. He didn't fool Hannah. Cristian and Layla were going on about Vange - BORING! Hannah said she made Cole attack Todd? Again - shifting the blame so that the real criminal is once again being enabled.

Nathaniel Q. Salinger's Mom debuted and she was NOT happy about the trouble her baby boy got into - said she was going to return the money and that she wanted to see... how did she refer to James? "that poor boy", I think. She went off to visit James but was stopped by Bobby, who was still in over protective mode, though he did let Starr in earlier. Sweet scene of James telling Starr that the kiss meant something to him and then in the same breath asking if she had any mustard - Starr's eyes popped wide open at the sudden 180 - lol! OH gosh - she is SOOOO good with James - so alive and fun and entertaining and INTERESTING!. James then went on to say how much it meant to him being with Starr, how it was one of the best times of his life. Starr's not sure what to make of James' admissions but he's fallen hard for her. GREAT scenes with the Ford boys! Dani and Nate talked about Nate not knowing who his Dad was and Dani admitted that Todd could be a jerk but he can also be kinda great, too, and she looked happy when she said it.

Cute StarrJam scenes - James doesn't like mystery meat so Starr brought him a burger. They talked and James asked about the kiss. Poor kid, though - that burger looked pretty plain - just a bun and the hamburger patty. still, I'm sure it was better than hospital food. Starr flashed back to Cole's anger and rage over the fact that she didn't come to him, despite him pushing her away while he was in jail for trying to MURDER her Dad. That boy is getting very scary and I don't want Starr around the next time he explodes. He's like a volcano that's slowly building toward eruption. Starr and James were talking about Cole's argument and she told him that Hannah told Cole StarrJam slept together.

Eli was being a jerk, going on about Todd killing Ross. He was being pretty nasty to Téa and she told him the truth - that Ross wasn't dead. They did seem to be skipping scenes - they jumped from Eli learning the truth to what sounded like the middle of a conversation, with Téa, where she was in the middle of an explanation about why they left Ross in Tahiti. No mention of the fact that he traded Dani to keep out of jail. Eli assaulted Todd because Todd was making fun of him for caring more about himself than his brother. The Manning men sure have Eli pegged - lol! The gals pushed the guys into the pool to cool them off. Téa started it but when Eli laughed, Blaire pushed him in, too. The ladies then helped dry the guys off.

Dorian's voice was driving me crazy. I kept thinking Viki or Dorian would wake and it would be revealed to be a dream - one in which EVERYTHING is way overdone - but it went on and on and on. It got to the point where I had to stop watching because I was so embarrassed for RS and ES and the guys having to play such pathetic scenes.
    Mystique72
    Mystique72
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Mystique72 Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 am

I agree, I wish we got alot more scenes of just TnT alone and less of all the rest.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:18 am

They should have chucked the humiliating Dorian/Charlie/Viki/David scenes and put in TnT instead. Those scenes with the dreader foursome were beyond cringe-worthy and TnT were awesome.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 am

they are always robbing us of TnT. I 'm still mad about all the TnT scenes they put on more life to live.
    LuvTnT
    LuvTnT
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by LuvTnT Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Thanks TSJfan for the recap of "Friday's show". I'm a little annoyed that we didn't see Todd take Tea back to her hotel like the picture in SOW (he was kissing her nose). I hope it wasn't cut out and that we see it Monday... since it sounds like TnT spend the entire show at Dorian's. UGH.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Yeah - TnT were there the whole time. The scenes seemed really choppy, though. You'll see today.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:34 pm

I would just like for it to be about TnT without the presence of Eli and Blair intermixed. Gosh, put them on another end of the show. Stop having them mixing it up with my TnT, but I know that's too much to ask.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:41 pm

TSJToddFan wrote:I would just like for it to be about TnT without the presence of Eli and Blair intermixed. Gosh, put them on another end of the show. Stop having them mixing it up with my TnT, but I know that's too much to ask.
    ICAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Alas, TnT get stuck propping up Blair and her lame day player. I mean Blair gets engaged, boohoo no one cares so gotta throw Todd under the bus to prop up her sorry ass... yet again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:31 am