CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Cheaps
Bluesmama
Supernova
7 posters

Things you know better than to do, but still do anyway

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Things you know better than to do, but still do anyway Empty Things you know better than to do, but still do anyway

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:19 am

What are things that you're old enough, smart enough, whatever, to know better than to do but you still do it anyway?

For me it's picking scabs, I'm horrible about this. I can't figure a connection but as a kid I would do the same thing with my crayons, when the end wore down I'd peel the paper back so I could use them again, but there's always be that little strip of paper dangling from where I tore it and pretty soon I'd unwrap the whole crayons, and no matter how many times I was told not to do it, I still did it because it always just annoyed the hell out of me to have that little strip hanging on.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Things you know better than to do, but still do anyway Empty Re: Things you know better than to do, but still do anyway

Post by Bluesmama Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:39 am

Wear shoes in the house. Usually not in a hurry to take them off except during summer.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Things you know better than to do, but still do anyway Empty Re: Things you know better than to do, but still do anyway

Post by Cheaps Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 am

Show up late to work. Bad habit, I'm usually almost always 5-10 mins late.

Smoking, unfortunately my smoking has increased a bit. I used to only have a ciggy or two when I drank, but I been having a cig more often now.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 am

Had penetrative sex with a guy without a condom and got an abrasion on my penis! Wow!

(And I'm an AIDS educator)
    d-oh!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 am

Walk around the house naked at night with the blinds open! I forget to shut them sometimes.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Speed
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Pick at my cuticles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:02 pm