CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Anyone want a day-ahead recap?

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Anyone want a day-ahead recap? Empty Anyone want a day-ahead recap?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 pm

The Canadian channel I watch OLTL is is still a day ahead - not sure if
    it'll be permanent, but if anyone is interested, I can do a recap once
    the show is over. I'll have to re-watch my tape. I'm not pay that much
    attention due to the storylines, but if people want a re-cap, I can do
    on. Stale/Markko are on, Langston/Dorian/Charlie/Viki/David/Buch girls
    are on, and Cris/Layla/MamaWilliamson, as well. To be honest, OLTL
    isn't that interesting for me today, so I'm reading and enjoying a mocha
    and more focused on my computer and my book than the show.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Anyone want a day-ahead recap? Empty Re: Anyone want a day-ahead recap?

Post by Pilaring Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:47 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:The Canadian channel I watch OLTL is is still a day ahead - not sure if
    it'll be permanent, but if anyone is interested, I can do a recap once
    the show is over. I'll have to re-watch my tape. I'm not pay that much
    attention due to the storylines, but if people want a re-cap, I can do
    on. Stale/Markko are on, Langston/Dorian/Charlie/Viki/David/Buch girls
    are on, and Cris/Layla/MamaWilliamson, as well. To be honest, OLTL
    isn't that interesting for me today, so I'm reading and enjoying a mocha
    and more focused on my computer and my book than the show.
    I'd like to know what happens with Layla and Cris and Nat/Jess. The rest you can skip ;-)
    TIA!
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:58 am

I'd be interested. Thanks! Smile
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 pm

It was a pretty boring show IMO due to the storylines:

We had Stale, the Buchs and Dorian/Charlie/Langston and Cayla and MamaVange

The Buch girls walked in on Viki kissing David and were shocked, as was Langston when she walked in on Chrlie and Viki.

Stale was snooze-worthy as they discussed Starr's guilt over shooting James. There just really is NOTHING at all between these two - no chemistry, no interest - nothing. Starr is clearly thinking about James and is very hesitant around Cole, though given his violence and anger the night before, I don't blame her. Starr is telling Cole that she told James she wasn't seeing him anymore and Cole asked why not.

Langston tried to exit the room quickly when she say Dorian and Charlie in a lip lock and they noticed her while the Buch girls freaked out over David and Viki kissing. Viki looked extremely shocked and was clearly very startled at being caught.

Intro came on

MamaVange was in tiger mode, freaking out over the fact that Cayla wanted to look though Vange's things to see if she had a living will. She claimed that there was no document from Vange "giving people permission to kill her". She began yelling at Cayla, saying that Vange would want to live, while Cayla are trying to talk reason to her. She accused Cayla of having given up and threatened to have them barred from seeing Vange. MamaVange is still in denial.

Viki stammered and tried to make excuses, while the girls wanted to know the story and confronted David. David was being... David - claimed that he and Viki were rehearsing for a movie - he went into a plot for the movie and said that Viki was just helping him with the part. Viki said that what they saw wasn't what they thought they saw and then asked what she could do for the girls. They warned Viki about the muffins and claimed David poisoned them.

Langston didn't want to hear any explanations from Charlie and Viki. She said she's no one to judge after what she did to Markko and they could do what they want.

Stale - with Cole fishing for info about James and questioning Starr's interest. Starr was defending her actions and saying she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. She tried to change the subject and talked about about bringing take-out home to the boys. Cole FINALLY asked if she was okay but then she saw Markko and went running up to give him a hug. Cole started talking and blamed Hannah for everything, refusing to take any responsibility for his actions. Markko asked if Stale was okay and they said they were okay and fine. He asked if they were back together and Starr looked like a deer caught in the headlights while Cole looked at her.

Commercial break

Stale said they didn't break up - Starr does not look happy. Cole once again, shifting the blame to Hannah and refusing to take ANY responsibility for his crime. He claims Hannah's lies are all behind them and Marrko's looking on the bright side of things. They ask Markko to move back in and he tells them he can't but it has nothing to do with Langston.

Dorian asked Langston what's happened and she said that she and Markko had a long talk. Dorian says she's happy they're back together and Langston says no - they're not, despite Dorian's long talk with him. Dorian says she'll have to have another talk with Markko, that they belong together, while Langston is fighting back tears. she says they don't belong together, that they don't fit together and too much has happened. Dorian says maybe they just need time and Langston says that Markko is moving to CA. Dorian gets all high and mighty and asks what's in CA for him and Langston says he's going to UCLA in a scholarship - that he had an offer last year and turned them down because of her and she betrayed his loyalty. She wants Markko to go and be happy and successful because he deserves it. Dorian asks what happened when she asked to see him and is she just letting Markko go. She says Langston could stop him.

Stale learn Markko is moving to CA for good - that he's leaving for good. Back to Dorian saying that Langston should go after Markko - she starts getting all preachy when Langston brings up David and goes on about how they belong together and Langston is going to stop Markko form leaving. So much for me thinking she was actually listening to what Langston was saying.

David is trying to blame Noel for the muffins but the Buch girls call his bluff. David is wondering about Jess and Natalie's twin language. He mixes the girls up and says he can't tell them apart because they're twins. Viki asks about them being sick and they blame the muffins. David claims innocent and has a muffin to prove it - admits he baked them and is fine. Viki's not sure what to make of it and tells the girls to get to a doctor. they ask if David is really moving in there but Viki insists they go to the doctor and he again confuses them. Viki shoes them out and sends them to the doctor.

Viki and David pick up where they left off muffin is tossed into the bookcase so Viki can seduce David again. Dorian pretends that everything is fine with Langston and they toast and Charlie puts the moves on Dorian, while cheesy music plays. Dorian backs off and says she can't do this and we're back to Viki and David, with David backing off and saying he can't do this.

Commercial

Stale asking is Langston knows Markko is doing. Starr things they can get past things but Markko can't forget what she did. He thinks Stale are destined to be together Anyone want a day-ahead recap? 614627 and that they don't have itin them to get past things the way Stale alwasy do - that Stale are meant to be together and so on.

Cayla talking abotu wanting MamaVange to do what's right for Vange and how she wants MamaVange to understand they're on the same side and that she wants Vange to live, but that it's not her sister inside there. Cristian is comforting her and she thanks him for always knowing the right thing to say. She heads off to search Vange's things.

Buch girls discussing Viki and David and still feeling very nauseous and wondering why David didn't get sick. They finally realize maybe they're coming down with something but what else could it be.

David and Viki - Viki asking why they shouldn't be together and David saying it's not right. Viki is going on about wanting to be with David and he says he's been hiding what's in his heart and who. Charlie is questioning why Dorian backed off and she's saying rattling on about something - just don't feel like summing it all up - she's stammering around and trying to talk about her feelings and Larkko. Charlie backs off and says he understands and Dorian says she has deep and profound feelings for Viki, though Charlie assumes it's about David. Viki is doing the same with David, trying to get him to admit he has feelings for Dorian, but he says he can't because of her.

Will post the second half in another post.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Part 2:

Charlie is surprised that Viki is the one that Dorian cares about and Dorian is going on about the bond between them when they decided to kill Mitch and she's going on about Dorian's signals and how clearly she was sending signs. She was claiming innocent and now she's freaking out and getting all loud and annoying and self-righteous. She stamps on Charlie's foot when he moves closer. She's does that gravely voice thing and yelling and pouting and acting like a child. Charlie's trying to get her to admit her feelings and she starts making ugly faecs at him.

David and Viki going on about Dorian and David talking about how great Dorian is but David eventually thinks that Viki is using Dorian to try and seduce him. He won't sleep with her 'cause it will destroy her marriage and she protests that she's disappointed. David is going on about how he can't sleep with Viki and she continues trying to seduce him.

Buch girls can't get in to the their GP until tomorrow and don't want to spread what they have around - both make a dash for the bathroom.

Starr is trying to convince Markko to stay and Cole finally says that this is a great chance and they should be happy for him - don't like the controlling tone he's using.

Commercial

Dorian having a major meltdown tempter tantrum, complete with yelling and screeching and a very annoying voice. she's going to tell Viki just what Charlie is up to. She storms out. Viki is trying to get David to admit who is in his heart but it's not working and then Charlie calls and warns Viki that Dorian is on her way over. Viki hasn't had any luck with David and then pretends Charlie is breaking up with her. she begs him to give her another chance and she's pretending to that it's over. David starts playing charades and Viki seeks comfort in Davids arms after telling him Charlie says he belongs at LaBoulae.

Stale and Markko, with Markko saying he's on his way out and just coming to pick up his last cheque and that he's going with someone called Karen. Cole acts all self-righteous (or it's just BB's poor attempt at acting surprised) and questions Markko's choice of a travelling companion and Markko says they've been friends a long time and she's studying acting. Langston is eavesdropping and Starr comes up with a muffin with a candle in it. They ask Markko to not forget them and he says he won't. Cole says the four of them were something and we get flashbacks of them over the years, having fun and whatnot. Watching those flashbacks made me realize just how much I've come to hate this foursome in the past couple of years, how much TPTB have destroyed them. Markko blows out the candle and they hug, while Langston cries.

Cris talking to Vange and how he realizes he's no longer sure she's really there. He talks about how he's not sure what to do. good acting from David - prolly one of the few parts of the show that was worth watching. He's wondering if this is what Vange wants, if she'd want to keep living without a chance of every being alive again. Layla walks in on MamaVange starting a fire and trying to hide something.

Viki is saying no one wants her and is continuing to try and seduce him, while David is ready to take right over from Charlie. They rush to the bedroom.

Commercial

Cole and Markko walk off together and Starr finds Langston and comforts her about Markko.

Buch girls are going to the hospital to figure out what's wrong with them and are talking the muffins to get tested - both are nauseous again - very overdone acting form those too today.

David seducing Viki and she's panicking because he's trying to get her into bed. he gives him some skimpy thing.

Cris is breaking down over Vange and saying he never stopped loving her.

MamaVange is trying to burn Vange's living will.

Dorian waltzes right in and begins shrieking for Viki and she goes to change into something else and finally crawls in bed with him and reluctantly snuggles up. Charlie races in to try and find them and wonders what some of the clothing items are. To be honest, they look like costumes for a dog - a pumpkin thing and some sort of tuxedo. Viki is still shrieking and looking for Viki and walks in on David and Viki in bed.

End of show

And yup - the show was as boring as this recap, at least for me. It was painful to sit through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:22 pm