CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Woah - episodes are out of order! **contains spoilers from 'day-ahead' eppy**

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Woah - episodes are out of order!  **contains spoilers from 'day-ahead' eppy** Empty Woah - episodes are out of order! **contains spoilers from 'day-ahead' eppy**

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay - things are making more sense now. It looks like OLTL somehow skipped an eppy, which makes Friday and Monday's eppies make a LOT more sense. The missing episode looks like it should have happened Friday, Friday's eppy happening today and the Mon. eppy happening tomorrow.

We're still getting the day-ahead eppies on my station, only I think I'm watching what should have been Fri.'s eppy. A LOT of things didn't make sense llast week - the follow-up for TnT, the preamble for Charlie and Viki's plot to get David and Viki back together, Markko telling Langston he's leaving, Dani and Nate outside James' bedroom? Well - that's what we're getting today - TnT back in the courtoorm, Viki & Charlie setting the plan in motion, Dani & Nate discussing going to visit Ford, Markko telling Langston he's going to LA, Blaire & Eli by the pool BEFORE TnT came. Great Ford brother stuff, too, talking about their family. We also had Rex obsessing over loosing the case and then they were hanging out together at the club, which was the one downfall of a really good eppy. Dani was awesome, holding Matthew accountable for tattling on Nate and for the aftermath.It was disturbing how little guilt Matthew feels for what he did, but then he's Nora's son, and she's obviously raised him to not care about the consequences of his actions.

Anyway - today's eppy makes the eppies from the last couple of days make a LOT more sense. It also makes up for the horrificly boring and painful eppy that was on today on most stations.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Woah - episodes are out of order!  **contains spoilers from 'day-ahead' eppy** Empty Re: Woah - episodes are out of order! **contains spoilers from 'day-ahead' eppy**

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:04 pm

I think we are getting them right, I think you are getting them wrong because you are a day ahead.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Woah - episodes are out of order!  **contains spoilers from 'day-ahead' eppy** Empty Re: Woah - episodes are out of order! **contains spoilers from 'day-ahead' eppy**

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:18 pm

That makes sense. Wonder what happened then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:23 am