CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Does the tone of a mans voice matter?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Does the tone of a mans voice matter? Empty Does the tone of a mans voice matter?

Post by femme fatale Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:47 am

I am curious what others thought about this. I got to know someone via email and then, once I spoke to him on the phone I was shocked to find that his voice and appearance did not seem to match. I was expecting a deeper tone of voice, but it was very high pitched. Nice personality and attractive man, just having trouble getting past the tone of voice.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Does the tone of a mans voice matter? Empty Re: Does the tone of a mans voice matter?

Post by Shale Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:45 am

I know women tend to like deep voices. My wife always liked the way I sounded after a cold because my voice would be much deeper.

It is interesting tho to hear someone the first time after you've been communicating onscreen with for a while. Done it a couple time with cyberfriends. Gonna do it again in a couple weeks with someone coming thru S. Florida who wants to hook up. (But we don't need to talk that much) Blue Cool
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Does the tone of a mans voice matter? Empty Re: Does the tone of a mans voice matter?

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 am

Whether it's a person's voice or appearance, the mental image I get is usually 180° from reality. It’s probably easier to be an authority figure with a commanding voice than a high pitched nasal twang. Gen. Patton did not sound anything like George C. Scott but I guess he did OK.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 am

Depends on what you like. I like a man's voice to have some bass to it because I like pillow talk and I'm used to men with deep voices.....but it's not a deal breaker. Just don't sound like Minnie Mouse. That's for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:12 am