CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Forgiveness Man
aublack40
Chris
7 posters

Who on the show do you think should be recast?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Who on the show do you think should be recast? Empty Who on the show do you think should be recast?

Post by Chris Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Are there any characters on the show who you think would better thrive with a different actor playing him or her?

Offhand I think Cole, Cristian and possibly Destiny could possibly be salvaged with different actors.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Who on the show do you think should be recast? Empty Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 am

i agree with 2 of the three one needs to be gone completely!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Who on the show do you think should be recast? Empty Re: Who on the show do you think should be recast?

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 am

Cole and Chris need to just go. I like the actress that plays Destiny.

I actually do not think anybody needs recasting. I am a fan of usually letting actors keep their roles. I like the actors the show has now, even for the characters I hate. I may want the latter gone, but I want em gone, not recasted. Razz
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 am

I like Chris the way he is, Destiny, new actress, new attitude, okay. Gigi, couldn't hurt, also a big attitude change from self entitled moocher. Cole just needs to go, no help for him, imo.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 am

Cole and Christian could be re-cast but I could care less about either of them.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Chris wrote:Are there any characters on the show who you think would better thrive with a different actor playing him or her?

Offhand I think Cole, Cristian and possibly Destiny could possibly be salvaged with different actors.

Yes all three of them (add Gigi) could be easily recast and it might help, can't see it getting any worse. But if it were up to me, they'd just be written out.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Cole, Gigi and Rex, though I think it's too late and all three characters are so far gone. I couldn't stand FF as Mimi on Days - hated Mimi. When she came to OLTL, I thought maybe it was the writing but now I know that it's FF I don't like, 'cause I feel the same way about Gigi that I felt about Mimi. At this point, though, I despise Gigi so much that I don't think anything would make a different. Same for Rex and Cole. I just want those three charaters gone!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:31 pm