CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Cheaps
RedBedroom
6 posters

This woman is just trash

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Rant This woman is just trash

Post by RedBedroom Sun May 13, 2012 1:14 am

I know I posted something on The Chamber before about this slut who tried to be with my dad. I know I posted about it because I recall thinking, "I hope they don't think I am just some disgruntled, selfish daddy's girl.

To the best of my knowledge, that mess is over with and has been for a long while.

Well, tonight, my high school best friend called me to say that she is now on to her (my best friend's) brother. (keep in mind this is all going on in a small town) I think I am more pissed about this than I was with Dad's dealings with this slut. My friend's brother is mentally challenged. He has a job and a license but he still lives at home because he still can't live alone. Even though he is in his 30's, he is kind of going through a phase similar to teen years. Long story and hard to detail.

Anyway, now this hateful whore is using him and taking his money. I am guessing she has a drug or gambling problem because she has a very wealthy dad who pays ALL of her bills. She does not work, her dad pays all her bills and pays a cleaning lady for her. So, for her day-to-day expenses, she is set. Yet, she tries to get money from men.

I am truly so pissed about this. With my dad, I think the deal was he was happy to have some 30 year old "into" him. But Dad is of sound mind and body and if he wants to fall prey to some idiot slut, that's on him.

But with my friend's brother, it is shameful. He is so vulnerable to this shit and so terribly stubborn and won't hear of it when he is told he is being used by people. And he falls prey to that shit all the time.

Ok, rant over!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Rant Re: This woman is just trash

Post by Cheaps Sun May 13, 2012 4:03 am

That's really fucked up and low for her to be doing that. Ugh, sounds like this bitch needs to be put in her place.

I understand about your friends brother, I know someone like that. And it can be quite hard to get through to someone like that, your so right they can be so STUBBORN!

I hope he gets through this and breaks up with this woman, unscathed!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun May 13, 2012 4:36 am

Cheaps, she really does need to be put in her place. She's more out and about in the summer months so there is a good chance I will see her at the hometown tavern this summer. If she is still messing with him, I will approach her.

Long story, but my friend is going to GREAT lengths to get him to be successfully independent so that when their dad dies, he isn't completely lost and able to live independently before that time comes.

You seem to know what I mean about this guy being stubborn. He truly is. He will defend his choices to no end, but doesn't have the ability to see when he is being screwed over. He has had platonic male friends screw him over countless times and he won't learn. So now this vile slut is doing it. Gosh, I am just so pissed.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun May 13, 2012 4:58 am

can the friend get conservatorship of his money??? if slutty trampy woman can't get money from him.. she might leave him. We had a slow old man named henry at work. it was obvious to us that he was slow..and he was really nice! there were two seperate women who used him for money. he bought one a car and put it in her name.. and the other one would drive him to work in HIS car, then take it for the day and pick him back up from work. he gave away sooo much of his money that he lost his house.. and the guys at work stepped in--- not legally but as friends. These 3guys actually set him up on a budget, and threatened him physically that he would have to ask one of them before he could spend anything over $10. it sounds mean and crazy i know.. but my work is like family and they didnt want to see him used.

henry actually DID call them and ask if he could spend money.. and they always rejected requests by him to spend money on these gold diggers... henry listend, and the women left. the only thing i felt really bad about... was that no one else would wanted him--- so even though WE thought it was bad... what the guys succeeded in was making sure that Henry was alone--- he retired and had money.. but now had no more girlfriends.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun May 13, 2012 8:20 am

After working in this field for almost 40 years you find yourself caught between the official stance and the human one. Like W2L noted, you can protect someone against their costly folly, but can you solve the problem of loneliness. I have seen changes in approach going from institutional protection to a new concept in the field called 'dignity of risk.' Meaning everyone has the right to make the 'normal' mistakes that we all make.

Just yesterday I contemplated the same circumstance as Reds dad - how much money would I part with for companionship. (As it stands now I really don't need too - the occasional boy with daddy issues is sufficient for me.) But the thot came to me as it does to many older single men - what is the money worth? So there is always that balance and what seems folly to one person seems reasonable to another.

I know the stubborness of intellectually disabled ppl (It is almost a given characteristic with Down Syndrome). And I work with some young men in their mid to late 30s who are perpetual teenagers in attitude and actions. The fact that I work with them means they are in the system (Something Red's friend should look into). Here in Florida as I would assume it is in Illinois there are laws protecting intellectually challenged ppl from exploitation - but they need to be in the system and have legal advocates. Also, it takes a court order to gain custody of someone, which is expensive but a guardian advocate is less so (conservancy?) and could allow someone to control the person's money. But, these things also require a formal IQ evaluation to determine if they are below 70-75 with an official diagnosis of mental retardation.

It is a grey area even in an old style institution where I work, between our right to set limits and the client's right to choice. Agency for Health Care Administration inspects us and we get busted for not documenting that they have consented to choices and we also get busted if they are wearing their favorite raggy jacket. (If I were MR I would likely not be allowed to wear cut off jeans like I have for 40 years).

It is a dilemma. I would first find out how mentally challenged the boy is, then move from there with whatever options are available. That or take the bitch out in an alley behind the tavern.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 am

If you do run into her over the summer, make sure you clean your car bumper with a fine tooth comb. Either that or maybe use one of those micro tape recorders and chat her up. Maybe you can get her on record saying something like she's got this fool on a string as her own private ATM. Although even that might not smarten the chump up.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun May 13, 2012 11:53 am

Yeah, that's fucked up...but if they don't want to listen, nothing you can do. Golddiggers have been around forever and they're not going away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:28 pm