CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
wants2laugh
Chris
7 posters

How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? Empty How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?

Post by Chris Fri May 18, 2012 1:28 am

How old were you when you experienced your first heartbreak (from a relationship?) How did you react to the situation, and how long did it take you to get over it?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? Empty Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 18, 2012 1:37 am

in high school i had a bf that was best friends with my gf's bf. so we were sort of a double dating couple. EVERY week we would go to this under 21 dance club--- and after being there a year... he asked me out of the blue... "ARE you going this week?" We went EVERY week... so i knew something was up.. i told him no. then showed up cause i knew he would be there with someone else.... and he was. The bitch was ugly and i threw all of his stuff that i had--- jacket, cassettes, sunglasses.

then this bitch steps to me!!! and says, "who you think you are yelling at my man?" WTF?? he didnt even remember her name... he called her CHARLOTTE instead of CHARLENE!! LOL
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time? Empty Re: How old were you when your heart was broken for the first time?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 18, 2012 9:51 am

20 or 21...something like that. I didn't react any particular way. I got over it quick enough. I'm resilient like that.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri May 18, 2012 9:59 am

I never had any high school romances and was in my early twenties before my first heartbreak - when I had to leave my girlfriend in Turkey.

http://www.conversationchamber.com/t5847-you-never-forget
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 18, 2012 1:55 pm

I was in my 20's and it took about a year to get over the heart break.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri May 18, 2012 2:13 pm

19 but I lived to tell about it.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri May 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Messed my head up so much that I went and eloped with somebody else. It took about a year-plus to get over it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm