CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
wants2laugh
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Chris
Supernova
Shale
RedBedroom
CeCe
Bluesmama
Marc™
14 posters

Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? Empty Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun?

Post by Marc™ Wed May 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Would it make you uncomfortable knowing that your next door neighbor owned a gun?
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? Empty Re: Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun?

Post by Bluesmama Wed May 23, 2012 2:57 pm

LOL!!!! No. We have gun enthusiasts to both sides of our house, and my husband is one, too.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? Empty Re: Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun?

Post by CeCe Wed May 23, 2012 3:04 pm

I always operate under the assumption they do.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Like CeCe said, I run under the assumption anyone could have a gun in the home.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed May 23, 2012 3:15 pm

CeCe wrote:I always operate under the assumption they do.
    co-signs

And why I don't go out on New Years Eve around midnight because of all the stupid gun owners in this city shooting into the air. blank stare @ you

So, it makes me uncomfortable knowing I am surrounded by idiots who own guns. But what can you do?
    Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed May 23, 2012 3:24 pm

That would depend on which next door neighbor. But for a general answer, no.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Bluesmama Wed May 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Shale wrote:
    Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? 35166

And why I don't go out on New Years Eve around midnight because of all the stupid gun owners in this city shooting into the air. Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? 729904

Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? 2517814472

That's a waste of precious bullets.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Shale wrote:
    Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? 35166

And why I don't go out on New Years Eve around midnight because of all the stupid gun owners in this city shooting into the air. Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? 729904

Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? 2517814472

Bluesmama wrote: That's a waste of precious bullets.

Oh no, almost every year someone in this sprawling metro area manages to catch one of them. blank stare @ you

BTW, the first time I saw that practice of shooting into the air was the late '60s in the French Quarter. I was closing the bar waiting for the barmaid to go home with me. At midnight the owner went into the patio and emptied his revolver. I didn't say anything, just thot how stupid. Don't they teach Newtonian Physics in grade school anymore?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm

CeCe wrote:I always operate under the assumption they do.

Same here. Since I don't know that they don't, I'll just assume that they do.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed May 23, 2012 4:31 pm

The lunatic that lives next door to me, yes I would be concerned.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Maybe, maybe not. If they were some hoodlums, then yeah.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed May 23, 2012 8:37 pm

when i was a kid, i remember one of my neighbors walking down the stree with both a hand gun and a rifle yelling to us kids to get in the house--- he didnt even care WHOSE house we got into. There was a rabid racoon in the area and he was determined to get him and did not want any of us getting hurt... which was a feat since we had about 50kids on a dead end street.

growing up, i knew my mom had guns and always assumed everyone did. when i was about 10yrs old, my next door neighbor found out his wife was cheating and he pulled a gun turning it into a hostage situation. the Swat team had sharpshooters on our roof and instructed us to lay on the ground and in the bath tub... they pushed the mattresses against the walls to deter any flying bullets.

i even remember my brother in law finding a muskrat (from the creek out back) in our kitched and he shot it with a 22 cal.

taht was extreme LOL
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed May 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Maybe, maybe not. If they were some hoodlums, then yeah.

Basically
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Well, since the most likely way I'd even know they had one was if they waved it in my face I'll say yes I would be concerned.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Wed May 23, 2012 9:27 pm

ROFLMAO!
    Alan Smithee wrote:Well, since the most likely way I'd even know they had one was if they waved it in my face I'll say yes I would be concerned.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Bluesmama Wed May 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Shale wrote:

Oh no, almost every year someone in this sprawling metro area manages to catch one of them. Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? 729904

BTW, the first time I saw that practice of shooting into the air was the late '60s in the French Quarter. I was closing the bar waiting for the barmaid to go home with me. At midnight the owner went into the patio and emptied his revolver. I didn't say anything, just thot how stupid. Don't they teach Newtonian Physics in grade school anymore?

Dangerous! We hear shotgun blasts a lot, and some sound quite close. I can usually tell if it's someone shooting into the air. But it takes only one bullet discharged at the hands of some dumb person to penetrate a house and kill someone.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed May 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Not really cause I got one too and if its a shoot out they want then all hands on cocks!
    Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? Original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu May 24, 2012 12:55 am

RobbieFTW wrote:Not really cause I got one too and if its a shoot out they want then all hands on cocks!
    Would It Concern You If Your Next Door Neighbor Had a Gun? Original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Thu May 24, 2012 2:20 am

nowo now alan, u knew that the army guys in a cadnece about their guns was going to excite me! lol
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu May 24, 2012 7:59 am

Oops! (And they're Marines).
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Thu May 24, 2012 9:21 pm

My idiot neighbor (the 6:00 am lawn mower victim) used to walk around doing yard work with a .45 auto strapped to his hip.
    One day I went out with my stainless .44 mag strapped to my chest.
    He went inside, took his off and called the cops...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:34 am