CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Tony Marino
Nhaiyel
RobbieFTW
CeCe
Cheaps
Marc™
10 posters

Have You Ever Feuded With a Neighbor?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Have You Ever Feuded With a Neighbor?   Empty Have You Ever Feuded With a Neighbor?

Post by Marc™ Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:06 am

Have you ever argued or brawled with one of your neighbors?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Have You Ever Feuded With a Neighbor?   Empty Re: Have You Ever Feuded With a Neighbor?

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:17 am

myself personally? no, never had no drama with any neighbors ive had
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Have You Ever Feuded With a Neighbor?   Empty Re: Have You Ever Feuded With a Neighbor?

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 am

I got wedged between some inbred freaks many years ago. They were always trying to start something & it would piss them off that I just ignored them as if they weren't even there.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:33 am

Yup my brother once got into a fight with a kid that lived across the street and that set off a mini feud with our whole family with theirs.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:44 am

When I lived at home with my 'rents, there was this incident once between my sister and the neighbors. One day they (or someone visiting them, I forget) arbitrarily left an empty bag of fast food in our driveway. My sister saw this and wasn't having it. She very casually took the bag and put it on their lawn. 10 minutes later, there is a knock on the door. It's them, wanting to know why WE are littering their yard. When the situation was explained, they were skeptical. Swearing up and down that no one on their side had fast food. My sister, however, claims that she saw them outside with the food minutes before it was left on our driveway. Well this turned into an argument, but it was eventually settled.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Yes the nut job next to me with the annoying round headed 11 year old son.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Uhhhhhhh.......no.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Yes the nut job next to me with the annoying round headed 11 year old son.

laughing

To answer the question...yes I have. There's a neighbor on my block who has a huge basketball hoop set up in the street in front of their house. Just all around inconsiderate. During the summer, their kids and all their friends are IN the street playing. The street is narrow, so even if they aren't playing, it being there is still an inconvenience to others. Put that crap up in your backyard, not on the street. Just a total lack of regard for others.
    2xy
    2xy
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 22

Post by 2xy Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 pm

After Hurricane Katrina, a whole bunch of displaced families were moved into our neighborhood (we lived in managed housing at the time). The people who moved in upstairs from us were just ridiculously LOUD. That's really the only thing that bothered us was the noise level....they weren't dirty or leaving stuff everywhere or anything.... and we asked them several times to keep it down, but their preschool-aged kids were running and stomping at all hours of the night, they were always yelling and hollering at each other, loud music, TV on full blast at 2am, etc. We felt bad for them because of what they'd been through, but really....we had jobs to go during the day. After several months of this crap we did end up calling the cops one night. Things didn't get much better, and finally we ended up moving out when the lease was up. If I'm wearing earplugs and your big mouth is still keeping me awake from another apartment, you're too freakin' loud!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Yeah, I have. Nothing too major. I had to deal with idiot teen boys next door for a while, and they said I was being racist when it had zero to do with race and all to do with them being idiots. I am so happy they don't live here anymore, because they would be even older now, and more out of control probably.

When I was a kid, living in Chicago, my dad had a total feud with a lady who lived down the street. I really don't know how it started, but they would sometimes yell at each other, and she had a lady that lived in the upper part of her house and she was very meek and liked my dad and would always look very sad when Connie and she walked past the house. I can still picture how sad she would look and try to do a little wave.

One time, Connie, wearing her trademark house dress, walked past the house and just as she got past our place, she yelled to my dad, "Hey Joe" and she pulled her dress up and mooned him! And no, she wasn't wearing panties. I can still remember that plain as day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:03 am