CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Bluesmama
Cheaps
tmontyb
Nystyle709
Supernova
9 posters

Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class Empty Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class

Post by Supernova Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 pm

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/20/12320664-court-punishment-over-daughters-kiss-was-too-harsh#comments

Now I know the main thing we need to look at here is this crazy bitch who beat her daughter for kissing a boy, first of all, what the hell? Second of all, good for the court saying this was NOT just a CUSTOMARY spanking, see? Spanking your kids is NOT against the law and there are standards set that separate it from abuse. But what grabbed me is WHY is a 7 year old in kindergarten? I always thought 6 was pushing it but 7?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class Empty Re: Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:03 pm

That's so fucked up. I'm for spanking, but not for no stupid shit.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class Empty Re: Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class

Post by tmontyb Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 pm

I don't even know what to say to this. It's just pure stupidity.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class Smh
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:That's so fucked up. I'm for spanking, but not for no stupid shit.
    Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class 35166
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Now THIS is what you need to be spanking kids for. In fact, you should do it before it even comes to the point. Lord give me the strength (in advance) if I ever have children and found out they behaved this way:

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Supernova wrote: But what grabbed me is WHY is a 7 year old in kindergarten? I always thought 6 was pushing it but 7?

My cousin was 7 years old in kindergarten.

His birthday was in late November, and you needed to be 5 years old to be enrolled into kindergarten at the beginning of the school year which was in August. So he had to wait one year to enroll. Now while in kindergarten they found out he had a learning disability, and suggested he stay one more year, which he did. Thus, he turned 7 while in kindergarten.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Now THIS is what you need to be spanking kids for. In fact, you should do it before it even comes to the point. Lord give me the strength (in advance) if I ever have children and found out they behaved this way:

It looks like a school bus but she's obviously not the driver. Driving school busses is among some of the shittiest jobs out there, so I'm told. Don't think I could do it for $100 an hour, although it may bail me out after I've seriously maimed one of the little bastards.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 am

I wonder what ever happened to using common sense when raising children.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:41 am

Suzi wrote:I wonder what ever happened to using common sense when raising children.

What happened INDEEEEEEED.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 am

Suzi wrote:I wonder what ever happened to using common sense when raising children.

He's been dead for a few years now. He wasn't perfect but he is missed.

The Death of Common Sense
    Common Sense, aka C.S., lived a long life, but died from heart failure at the brink of the millennium. No one really knows how old he was, his birth records were long ago entangled in miles and miles of bureaucratic red tape.
    Known affectionately to close friends as Horse Sense and Sound Thinking, he selflessly devoted himself to a life of service in homes, schools, hospitals and offices, helping folks get jobs done without a lot of fanfare, whooping and hollering. Rules and regulations and petty, frivolous lawsuits held no power over C.S.

A most reliable sage, he was credited with cultivating the ability to know when to come in out of the rain, the discovery that the early bird gets the worm and how to take the bitter with the sweet. C.S. also developed sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn), reliable parenting strategies (the adult is in charge, not the kid) and prudent dietary plans (offset eggs and bacon with a little fiber and orange juice).

A veteran of the Industrial Revolution, the Great Depression, the Technological Revolution and the Smoking Crusades, C.S. survived sundry cultural and educational trends including disco, the men's movement, body piercing, whole language and new math.

C.S.'s health began declining in the late 1960s when he became infected with the If-It-Feels-Good, Do-It virus. In the following decades his waning strength proved no match for the ravages of overbearing federal and state rules and regulations and an oppressive tax code. C.S. was sapped of strength and the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, criminals received better treatment than victims and judges stuck their noses in everything from Boy Scouts to professional baseball and golf. His deterioration accelerated as schools implemented zero-tolerance policies. Reports of 6-year-old boys charged with sexual harassment for kissing classmates, a teen suspended for taking a swig of Scope mouthwash after lunch, girls suspended for possessing Midol and an honor student expelled for having a table knife in her school lunch were more than his heart could endure.

As the end neared, doctors say C.S. drifted in and out of logic but was kept informed of developments regarding regulations on low-flow toilets and mandatory air bags. Finally, upon hearing about a government plan to ban inhalers from 14 million asthmatics due to a trace of a pollutant that may be harmful to the environment, C.S. breathed his last. Services will be at Whispering Pines Cemetery. C.S. was preceded in death by his wife, Discretion; one daughter, Responsibility; and one son, Reason. He is survived by two step-brothers, Half-Wit and Dim-Wit.

Memorial Contributions may be sent to the Institute for Rational Thought.

Farewell, Common Sense. May you rest in peace.

-Lori Borgman
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 pm

I remember trying to never over react with my kids. I had seen enough over reacting by other parents to know that was not the way to go.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Some people don't deserve kids. Absolutely outrageous. Bitch.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Hey Shale, at least this didn't happen in the backward state of Florida! It happened in...Oh Fuck.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Hey Shale, at least this didn't happen in the backward state of Florida! It happened in...Oh Fuck.

New Jersey, is that supposed to mean something, Alan?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes, that's where I live. Exit 11.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Yes, that's where I live. Exit 11.

LMAO!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Yes, that's where I live. Exit 11.

Oh, you do? Why was I thinking you lived in damn near Delaware.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 am

Shrugs (Oh well…) I know it's been mentioned multiple times. You live in Queens? Is that in King's County?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:12 pm

People are just plain sick.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Alan Smithee wrote: Mother beats 7-year-old with a belt after learning she kissed a boy in kindergaten class 2517814472 I know it's been mentioned multiple times. You live in Queens? Is that in King's County?

Yes I live in Queens, and that's Queens County. Brooklyn is Kings County.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:03 am