CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Thoughts on the BB season premier?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Thoughts on the BB season premier? Empty Thoughts on the BB season premier?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 pm

I have to say, I love the mentor twist. I like there being a game within the game. It is truly something new.

I don't see Dan's team doing well. They are down a person already and if the two chicks he has left suck at endurance comps, they will be out early. Then what does Dan do? Just go home?

I am not a fan of sending someone home on night one. Of course, she could return after having been sent to sequester, but it will be really anticlimactic if she does because she hasn't had a chance to even bond with anyone.

I loved the teddy bear comp. It looked pretty hard. BB comes up with some pretty cool games even if they are cheeky.

Despite most of them being "in the biz" so-to-speak, I think this should be a decent cast. I LOVE that a couple of them already suspect Willie as a brother to the Survivor guy. Do you think he will just fess up soon? I think so.

I find it very interesting that Danielle, the cute little nurse lied and said she is a school teacher. I wonder if she will slip up. I know quite a few people who are in the medical field as nurses or EMTs and they all have a way about them when it comes to A. Taking care of people when they are sick or hurt and B. dispensing medical advice, solicited or not. I bet she doesn't make it long without it coming out. But if she keeps it up, good for her.

I have a strong feeling Wil is going to be a bit of a pot-stirrer. From what little I read about him online he seems a bit spoiled and self-absorbed. I hope he's nice and that I am wrong.

I am so curious about what the dynamic will be like between the New York ladies JoJo and Jenn. They are either going to be thick as thieves or butt heads. I don't think there will be an in between for them.

Spray tan girl, Ashley should be intersting. She seems very earthy. I bet she is going to be really likable. As far as the other cute blonde, the model, I think she is going to be a bore.

I think, but am not sure, that chef Joe is married. I see him being a flirt regardless. I hope I am wrong because that would be sad. I don't even like seeing the one's in a relationship get flirty. If Jay was on this show, I wouldn't like to tune in to see him hanging out on the patio with chicks. It would make me sad.

The house is super cute. I love the colorful flooring squares.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Thoughts on the BB season premier? Empty Re: Thoughts on the BB season premier?

Post by Cheaps Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 pm

I forgot to set my DVR sad
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 am

Oh, no Cheaps! I bet they will have it on the CBS website. Or if you have digital cable, they may put it on prime time on demand.

I really hope you watch again this year!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 am

I loved the season opener, loved seeing Janelle back again, hate seeing Mike Boogie.

That really sucked that they send Jodi home on day one, they did that on the Amazing Race once and the couple never showed up for the finale either.

I am hoping that they expose Willie as a liar and expose him as Russell's brother. Ian, Janelle and Dan already know he is lying and when it is brought out he is Russell's brother he is going to have a huge target on his back. If you didn't see Survivor with Russell then you can't imagine how sneaky, conniving and underhanded Russell was. He lied to everyone, formed alliances with everyone then voted them out. He was the worst Villain in Survivor history now we have to bear his miserable brother.

The NY chicks should stick together but I don't see them winning the game, in the end their NY mouths will probably get them in trouble.

I like the say Ashley has a crush on Ian already LOL that was so funny.

The teddy bear comp. was great, your right Red they come up with some good ideas for the show!!!

I have no real opinions yet on most of the other house guests, I have to wait a couple of episodes before I can say much more but I am looking forward to this summer and the show.

Did you see any of the After Dark on showtime? I forgot about it and I woke up last night and could have watched some of it.

Red I agree Dan has a weak team and I think if they all get booted off, Dan goes home because his mentoring will be done.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 am

Cheaps set it for Sunday they will recap everything that happened last night or watch it online.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:08 am

I don't have Showtime. I only get it when they will give me a deal during the summer. I can't get that deal this year.

I read this update on Dingo:Britney & Janelle are telling the girls about Dr Will & Boogie's genital warts on Dr 90210 and Boogie's embezzlement/sex scandal #bb14

Tony, do you have any idea what the embezzlement/sex scandal is?

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Ok I went to go set the DVR for Sunday's episode, and it was already set to record! So I looked on my playlist and Thursday's episode was recorded! So I strolled through the week, and all episodes are set to record! My directv dvr must have it memorized (I'm assuming from last year) or something to record new episodes. Now I don't have to set it for this year. Smile

Well I will be watching sometime this weekend, and give yall my thoughts.

Last edited by Cheaps on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Oh, I'm excited it "remembered" to record it!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:30 pm

I already have spoilers, I am not happy about 1 that has been nominated for eviction. The nominees are:

Spoiler:
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:09 pm

I can't read your spoiler, but I will find out later.

Below is kinda spoilerish:

I totally called it on the nurse getting found out. This was Dingo's FB update:
    Boogie suspects Danielle is "no way a fkn kindergarten teacher" & has picked up on her nutrition/medical knowledge, he shared w/ Frank #bb14
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:33 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I can't read your spoiler, but I will find out later.

Below is kinda spoilerish:

I totally called it on the nurse getting found out. This was Dingo's FB update:
    Boogie suspects Danielle is "no way a fkn kindergarten teacher" & has picked up on her nutrition/medical knowledge, he shared w/ Frank #bb14

I can never understand why they lie about what they do, it makes no sense to me at all. Even if Einstein was in the house they could still vote him out.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 pm

I can kind of see why someone might do it. Like if they are an FBI profiler or a triathlete star and they don't want to have a target on their back because of their ability to read people or have high endurance.

But she was so silly to do it. It's not as if being a nurse would have one darn thing to do with her having a sort of advantage in the game.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:40 am

Exactly, it might end up being better for her to admit it since already 2 house guests are having back problems.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

So I seen first 2 episodes and am still really brand new to the show, so I don't really know what to look for. I'm intrigued by the 4 mentors. They're all newbies to me, I don't know any of the mentors.

I was a bit surprised at who dude put up for elimination.

Looks to be pretty good so far.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 am

Cheaps wrote:So I seen first 2 episodes and am still really brand new to the show, so I don't really know what to look for. I'm intrigued by the 4 mentors. They're all newbies to me, I don't know any of the mentors.

I was a bit surprised at who dude put up for elimination.

Looks to be pretty good so far.

Cheaps out of the 4 mentors I like Janelle, if you had seen her in Season 6 and All Stars you would know what I mean she is a very good player. Don't fall for Mike Boogie, he is one of the biggest Villain's in Big Brother History. He would stab his own grandmother in the back for a buck.

Yeah I am not happy about Frank being put up for eviction but maybe Kara will be going instead.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Ok, thanks for the advice Tony!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:00 pm