CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

News Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 pm

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-mass-chaos-as-12-shot-dead-at-dark-knight-rises-screening-in-aurora-colorado?lite

What I believe the FBI refers to as a spree killer, instead of a mass murderer or he would've blown his own brains out as well. Wish he would've. They haven't invented a method of capital punishment that's what this bastard deserves. Though as usual I'm sure we would all love to know the WHY on this.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

News Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Details have been released about this guy:

Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes was in the process of withdrawing from a doctorate program in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Denver, according to university spokesman Dan Myers. Holmes began the program last year.

This photo, obtained by Reuters, reportedly shows the 24-year-old Holmes. Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes' apartment is booby-trapped with a "sophisticated" maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it. Five nearby buildings have been evacuated. Oates said Holmes had no criminal record in the state.

Holmes' family, who live in San Diego, released a statement expressing their sadness for the victims and asking for privacy. Holmes is suspected of walking into an Aurora theater's midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" wearing a gas mask and bulletproof vest and shooting at least 54 people. Twelve are reported dead.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

News Re: Man kills 12 people in Colorado movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight Rises', wounds many others

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Early this morning, most news reports were bringing up Columbine due to the close proximity. It's an hour away and I think they are jerks for even trying to make any more tragic reports close to Columbine about Columbine.

This is its own tragic, horrific event. Prayers to the families.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Supernova wrote:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-mass-chaos-as-12-shot-dead-at-dark-knight-rises-screening-in-aurora-colorado?lite

What I believe the FBI refers to as a spree killer, instead of a mass murderer or he would've blown his own brains out as well. Wish he would've. They haven't invented a method of capital punishment that's what this bastard deserves. Though as usual I'm sure we would all love to know the WHY on this.
    I believe spree killing takes place over a period of time in different areas, as in Starkweather and Fugate (she was released from prison a couple of years ago) or that Cunanan who killed all over the eastern US until he killed himself.

Mass killing is what happened in that theater last night, or at Columbine.

No matter what it is called it is down right horrible, and I am glad we have gun restrictions here in Canada.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:08 pm

It's an outrage. Prayers go out to the victims and their families.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

That's terrible. This nut will never see the light of day. I have an eerie feeling his did all this just be infamous.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:That's terrible. This nut will never see the light of day. I have an eerie feeling his did all this just be infamous.

That would explain why he didn't kill himself, but I'm just waiting to hear those two words every defense lizard loves to hear, 'insanity plea'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 pm