CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Eterna Closing Theme

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Eterna Closing Theme Empty Eterna Closing Theme

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:58 pm

I know a lot of people didn't like this storyline but I loved it. Found this on youtube:

[url][/url]
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Eterna Closing Theme Empty Re: Eterna Closing Theme

Post by Kral Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:20 am

Eterna was one of my first storylines but I don't remember it having a closing theme. Went right over my head at the time. I was only a kid though. Anyway I like the music and the production look incredible, even if sorta cheesy.

As for the story, it paved way to the reveal of Megan being Viki's daughter, so that alone gives it rank with me.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Kral wrote:Eterna was one of my first storylines but I don't remember it having a closing theme. Went right over my head at the time. I was only a kid though. Anyway I like the music and the production look incredible, even if sorta cheesy.

As for the story, it paved way to the reveal of Megan being Viki's daughter, so that alone gives it rank with me.

I had vaguely remembered the closing theme until I saw it on YT. The Set of Eterna was the most expensive set in any soap history and was done in another studio because it was so large.

I see in the Eterna credits FRANK VALENTINI is listed as co-production assistant of the show, how old is this guy he looks so young.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 pm

I'd guess FV is probably in his late 40. Around 50ish. I heard they nicknamed him Frank Valentino.

But I LOVED Eterna. It was a great arch and the ensemble used in that storyline was terrific. Viki, Roger, Gabrielle, Tina, Cord, etc., etc.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

SecHandNews wrote:I'd guess FV is probably in his late 40. Around 50ish. I heard they nicknamed him Frank Valentino.

But I LOVED Eterna. It was a great arch and the ensemble used in that storyline was terrific. Viki, Roger, Gabrielle, Tina, Cord, etc., etc.

Your one of very few people that agree with me that this was a fantastic storyline, the sets were elaborate and they had the best of the cast in this storyline. The music score was very good as well. I wish there was somewhere online where you could watch old OLTL storylines, that would be my first choice in watching.

Can't believe Valentini is around 50ish he looks very 30ish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:52 pm