CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Haven't forgotten about the show

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Empty Re: Haven't forgotten about the show

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 am

Cheaps wrote:BOOGIE IS GONE!! clapping cool dance

Awesome Ian won HOH, he put up Frank and Ashley! Smile I didn't think he had the cojones to put up Frank.

Of course Frank is gonna win the veto comp, I was expecting that.

So Ashley is 2nd to go, I'm cool with that.

Poor Ian, his HOH was only for 1 night or what? They're gonna have another HOH competition. That really sucks for him.

Yeah! yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

Boogie is gone yes!!!! They must have heard me down the block screaming for joy!!!! Grandma face is gone!!!!!! I loved Brittany's impersonation of Chilltown I am sure Boogie wanted to jump on top of her and pummel her!!! Ian's confession to Boogie that he was the one that set him up was priceless!!!!!

What was Frank huffing and puffing like a troglodyte for after the Veto competion?? Why was he wearing Boogie's chilltown Shirt doesen't he know now he is a bigger target? Why did everyone seem like they were afraid of Frank after the Veto competition, they were all sitting around looking like children of the damned! Too bad Janelle was not around to see Boogie's humiliation. Next to go should be Dan!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Empty Re: Haven't forgotten about the show

Post by Cheaps Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:19 am

So Frank's HOH AGAIN! face palm , but I gotta admit this dude is a beast at these competitions!!

Pandora's box was an extra Veto competition and HOH's chance at winning some extra loot? Not bad, least nobody's coming back.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about his nominations, it was a give in him nominating Dan. I feel him when he said he wanted to nominate him b4, but didn't. I'm sure Boogie (if he was still in house) would've okay'd it now, since his reasoning for Frank not to put him up before was cauze it was too early in the game. What was his reasoning for Danielle? Just cause her and Dan were close? I'm a bit confused., I didn't realize her and Dan were close til this episode.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:15 am

Cheaps Dan was Danielle's coach when they were coaching so they stayed close to each other even when the coach's entered the game. The nominations have changed see the spoiler thread if you want to know. Yeah Frank is the HOH and Veto champ this summer!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Oh yeah, that's right.

Both nominations have changed? As much as I want to, I don't do spoilers, I'd rather watch. It's very tempting to go look in that thread to see who's now nominated. So I'm guessing Dan was able to convince Ian to use his veto on him? Don't answer that, I'll watch on Wednesday. Smile
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm so excited you are getting into the show, Cheaps! It sure is a long time between Sunday and Wednesday!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I'm so excited you are getting into the show, Cheaps!
    big grin

It sure is a long time between Sunday and Wednesday!

Yea, it really is.

Wonder if Chris ever got caught up. CHEAPS
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Cheaps wrote:Oh yeah, that's right.

Both nominations have changed? As much as I want to, I don't do spoilers, I'd rather watch. It's very tempting to go look in that thread to see who's now nominated. So I'm guessing Dan was able to convince Ian to use his veto on him? Don't answer that, I'll watch on Wednesday. Smile

LOL o.k. tonight is the night.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:37 am

Ok, first off I'm at work tonight trying to watch and do my job at same time, so I couldn't fully pay attention to tonight's episode...

But WHAT IN THE HELL just happened to Dan after solitary?! His speech?
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Tumblr_m9hcm5WTkG1qbh0eio1_500

I'm gonna have to re-watch when I get home. I just hope the damn Republican Convention didn't f**k with the recording on my DVR.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 am

Dan's speech was so far fetched I can't believe they fell for it. Did you get to see it?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Dan's speech was so far fetched I can't believe they fell for it. Did you get to see it?

Not the entire thing... Wow Dan really is good, he done got Frank to use the veto on him!! I wanted to see how Frank would do without Boogie, and to me, he doesn't seem all that of a strategic player, why would he keep the one person he's been aching to get rid of for weeks?!. I don't see how this will help him. I really think he should have gotten rid of Dan this week. He maybe a good competitor at the games, but not so much otherwise.

Speaking of Dan, I don't know if he got some magic dust or what, but he sure schemed his way to stay in the house. His tactic? I really don't know how to feel about it, but he did it. Brittany was right, it was both evil and genius.

I was bummed to see Brittany go home, I'm sure I would have rather to have seen Danielle go instead.

So I found out who wins HOH on accident. I was flippin though channels Thursday night, and came across Big Brother After Dark. And I just so happen to tune in to see Ian say, "Alright, who wants to see my HOH room". I was like dammit! It wasn't even on the channel for a minute yet and I'd seen that. It was cute though, I'm glad he got a chance at being a real HOH.

It'll be interesting to see who he puts up this time. I say Joe and Jenn (was that her name Smile ). Leave Frank off the block for a week.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:48 am

Cheaps wrote:

Not the entire thing... Wow Dan really is good, he done got Frank to use the veto on him!! I wanted to see how Frank would do without Boogie, and to me, he doesn't seem all that of a strategic player, why would he keep the one person he's been aching to get rid of for weeks?!. I don't see how this will help him. I really think he should have gotten rid of Dan this week. He maybe a good competitor at the games, but not so much otherwise.

Speaking of Dan, I don't know if he got some magic dust or what, but he sure schemed his way to stay in the house. His tactic? I really don't know how to feel about it, but he did it. Brittany was right, it was both evil and genius.

I was bummed to see Brittany go home, I'm sure I would have rather to have seen Danielle go instead.

So I found out who wins HOH on accident. I was flippin though channels Thursday night, and came across Big Brother After Dark. And I just so happen to tune in to see Ian say, "Alright, who wants to see my HOH room". I was like dammit! It wasn't even on the channel for a minute yet and I'd seen that. It was cute though, I'm glad he got a chance at being a real HOH.

It'll be interesting to see who he puts up this time. I say Joe and Jenn (was that her name Smile ). Leave Frank off the block for a week.

Your gonna be surprised to see who he puts and and who won the veto and who is coming off the block!

Frank is an idiot for trusting Dan and its gonna come back and bite him in the butt.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Your gonna be surprised to see who he puts and and who won the veto and who is coming off the block!

Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Funny-animated-gifs-oh-really Well I'll look forward to tonight's episode! Smile
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm

I wasn't surprised he put up Frank and Jenn...

Now I'm wondering who won the veto... Tony said I'd be surprised. So I'd be surprised if Frank DIDN'T win the veto...

**Wonders who did** thinking
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Cheaps wrote:I wasn't surprised he put up Frank and Jenn...

Now I'm wondering who won the veto... Tony said I'd be surprised. So I'd be surprised if Frank DIDN'T win the veto...

**Wonders who did** thinking

I can always tell ya if you don't want to wait big grin
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I can always tell ya if you don't want to wait big grin

Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Untitled-22

Tony!! That's very tempting but I will watch to find out. Wink
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:50 pm

So Cheaps what did you think of last night's show?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Tony Marino wrote:So Cheaps what did you think of last night's show?

I enjoyed it ! Smile The power of veto competition was making me nervous. I was for sure Frank was going to win again.

I'm really interested in seeing who is going to go home tonight!! Double eviction. I say Joe and Jenn!!! PLEASE!!!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:30 am

O wow, what a crazy episode for tonight...Double evictions make for a much quicker/fast-paced episode, so much happening.

So glad to see Joe go...
    Frank you were a hell of a competitor at these competitions but...
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Tumblr_lq1xclczWo1qeucbqo1_500

Jenn, your next...Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Tumblr_lq1x6dsCtK1qh3vn4

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Last night was a great episode. Sorry to see Frank go, I kind of felt bad for him, would have liked to see Dan go instead. I knew Dan was going to put Ian up but when I saw the puzzle Veto challenge, I knew that Ian was going to win it, the kid is a genius! Glad Dan can't play the next HOH and I hope Ian puts him up and gets rid of him once and for all. Would like to see Ian and Shane in the final 2 with Ian winning the game.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I hope Ian wins too!! bear hug He really has grown as a player and he's grown on me too.

For some reason I believe final 2 will be Dan & Ian. But I really do hope Ian walks away the winner.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Cheaps wrote:I hope Ian wins too!! bear hug He really has grown as a player and he's grown on me too.

For some reason I believe final 2 will be Dan & Ian. But I really do hope Ian walks away the winner.

Yeah Ian has grown on me too in the beginning I didn't like him that much but now I hope he wins the money. I just don't want Dan to win the money again, give someone else a chance. Did you hear the crowd screaming when Ian finished the puzzle and was running to the finish line?

I know who won the next HOH you will be pleased or you can go to the spoiler thread to find out embarassed
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Did you hear the crowd screaming when Ian finished the puzzle and was running to the finish line?

Yes, I thought was nice Smile

I know who won the next HOH you will be pleased or you can go to the spoiler thread to find out embarassed
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 HqxqJ Thx, but I'll wait til Sunday big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 am

Good show last night. I don't know why Ian can't see that Dan is playing him or why he put up Shane instead of Dan against Jen. This is a perfect opportunity to get Dan out Ian can blindside him which will be a mistake if he does not since Dan wants him out. I am so sick of Danielle's crying and whining and Ian opening Pandora's box with Rachel on the video was hysterical.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Good show last night. I don't know why Ian can't see that Dan is playing him or why he put up Shane instead of Dan against Jen. This is a perfect opportunity to get Dan out Ian can blindside him which will be a mistake if he does not since Dan wants him out. I am so sick of Danielle's crying and whining and Ian opening Pandora's box with Rachel on the video was hysterical.

That was a good episode. There still a chance Dan could go up on the block, if Shane or Jenn win the Veto competition then they need to put Dan up, other wise they will have missed their chance. But I really would like to see Jenn go before anybody else.

So tonight's episode another house guests the boot?! Can't wait to see who goes next.

Ugh, Don't even get me started when Rachel popped up on my screen. I was like..
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Tumblr_ma5lgkLFDl1r2ej51

Then she starts laughing...
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 2 Tumblr_lmdq0wsKk61qcvhgo

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 am

LOL about Rachel! I know what you mean! Well Jenn is gone wait to you see who is the new HOH and who won the final Veto. Jenn was right, Dan escapes everything because people are plain stupid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:03 pm