CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Haven't forgotten about the show

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 3 Empty Re: Haven't forgotten about the show

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Well Jenn is gone wait to you see who is the new HOH and who won the final Veto.

I seen Danielle is HOH... who she gonna put up, who's gonna win Veto!! WHO'S GOING HOME!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TONIGHT!!
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 3 1d72d_ORIG-Popcorn_11_Eddie_Griffin
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 3 Empty Re: Haven't forgotten about the show

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 am

Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 3 Wendy-blank-stare-o
    @ Danny boy getting his way YET AGAIN!! This fool plays a crazy game!! WOW, is all I can say really, just wow. I really can't hate.

If he makes final 2, I really don't see how he can get votes from the jury house, when he backed doored almost everyone in it? It's gonna be very interesting to see. But damn, when this fool sets his mind on something he manages to get it done. And he really wants to win this money for his family.

Ian or Dan?! I'll be happy to see either win it honestly.

But what the hell was Danielle thinking?! WHY THE FUCK USE THE POWER OF VETO IF YOU WANTED TO SAVE SHANE?! IDIOT SHOULDA LEFT THE NOMINATIONS THE SAME AND GUESS WHAT DANIELLE? SHANE WOULD STILL BE IN THE HOUSE!!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:51 am

Cheaps wrote:Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 3 Wendy-blank-stare-o
    @ Danny boy getting his way YET AGAIN!! This fool plays a crazy game!! WOW, is all I can say really, just wow. I really can't hate.

If he makes final 2, I really don't see how he can get votes from the jury house, when he backed doored almost everyone in it? It's gonna be very interesting to see. But damn, when this fool sets his mind on something he manages to get it done. And he really wants to win this money for his family.

Ian or Dan?! I'll be happy to see either win it honestly.

But what the hell was Danielle thinking?! WHY THE FUCK USE THE POWER OF VETO IF YOU WANTED TO SAVE SHANE?! IDIOT SHOULDA LEFT THE NOMINATIONS THE SAME AND GUESS WHAT DANIELLE? SHANE WOULD STILL BE IN THE HOUSE!!

I agree cheaps that was one of the stupidest moves ever!!! Danielle was bawling her eyes out all night long, I saw her later on Showtime AD and she was still crying and lashing out at Dan. Wait till you see the first part of the final HOH competition you will think Danielle has lost her mind!!! I don't know what kind of hold Dan has over these people but just the fact he has won already would make him the first target for eviction in my book. I felt bad for Shane for trusting the wrong person. I can only hope Danielle made a deal with Ian last night for final 2 if it comes down to it.

It was funny seeing the jury house last night, I liked the bickering between Britney and Frank LOL!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 am

Wow...what a crazy couple of days in the house! I really thought Ian was a goner! I'm happy he's still in it. Dan has a crazy ability to influence certain people in this game. I really do not want to see Danielle win this thing.

I don't think the jury will ever vote Dan to win, but I was surprised to hear Britt not being very bitter toward him last night in the jury house. Yeah, it was funny to see them bickering!

Aye, only two episodes left!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:02 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Wow...what a crazy couple of days in the house! I really thought Ian was a goner! I'm happy he's still in it. Dan has a crazy ability to influence certain people in this game. I really do not want to see Danielle win this thing.

I don't think the jury will ever vote Dan to win, but I was surprised to hear Britt not being very bitter toward him last night in the jury house. Yeah, it was funny to see them bickering!

Aye, only two episodes left!

I know who won the first part of the final HOH Red, it was won by default and your not gonna like it. Yeah I was surprised that Brit was not talking bad about Dan he was responsible for getting her out too!!!!! I don't want Danielle to win either, I would rather Ian win the game. I wonder how many jury members will vote for Dan I only count 1, Jenn but now I don't know about Britney.

Janelle twittered that no one stands a chance against Dan at the end.

I am depressed only 2 episodes left but Survivor starts next thursday and Amazing Race the 30th!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I agree cheaps that was one of the stupidest moves ever!!! Danielle was bawling her eyes out all night long, I saw her later on Showtime AD and she was still crying and lashing out at Dan. Wait till you see the first part of the final HOH competition you will think Danielle has lost her mind!!! I don't know what kind of hold Dan has over these people but just the fact he has won already would make him the first target for eviction in my book. I felt bad for Shane for trusting the wrong person. I can only hope Danielle made a deal with Ian last night for final 2 if it comes down to it.

It was funny seeing the jury house last night, I liked the bickering between Britney and Frank LOL!

I felt bad for Danielle the first few times she was blindsided by Dan, but now I'm like ...
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 3 Tumblr_lqgrosRA8i1qc9x1f

She is gonna keep trusting this fool, I'll even bet if last two were her and Dan, and she won? Dan would convince her to give all the money to him, and to join Big Brother next season, and she would have a great shot at winning cause she would play a great game as a veteran.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm

I am guessing Dan would rather be against her than Ian in the final two so she is probably going to go to the end. For better or worse, he did help her get to the end. Even though most of his manuevering was to cover his own ass. I am so excited for Sunday night! I hope to read up tonight on the first part of the HOH. Per your post, I figure I know who won, but will be excited to see what you meant by "won by default."
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Cheaps wrote:

I felt bad for Danielle the first few times she was blindsided by Dan, but now I'm like ...
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 3 Tumblr_lqgrosRA8i1qc9x1f

She is gonna keep trusting this fool, I'll even bet if last two were her and Dan, and she won? Dan would convince her to give all the money to him, and to join Big Brother next season, and she would have a great shot at winning cause she would play a great game as a veteran.

I would hope Danielle would not be that stupid cheaps although I do question her intelligence from all the stupid decisions she has already made.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I am guessing Dan would rather be against her than Ian in the final two so she is probably going to go to the end. For better or worse, he did help her get to the end. Even though most of his manuevering was to cover his own ass. I am so excited for Sunday night! I hope to read up tonight on the first part of the HOH. Per your post, I figure I know who won, but will be excited to see what you meant by "won by default."

Here is an interesting site I found Red if you want to barf and know what happened last night during the HOH competition.

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2012/09/bb14-final-3-hoh-part-1-endurance-comp.html

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2012/09/friday-morning-with-bb14-final-3.html

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:32 pm

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!
    Haven't forgotten about the show - Page 3 Kd3h4z

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:02 pm