CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Night of the Living Dead - 30th Anniversary Edition

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Night of the Living Dead - 30th Anniversary Edition Empty Night of the Living Dead - 30th Anniversary Edition

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Let the nightmare begin,

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Night of the Living Dead - 30th Anniversary Edition Empty Re: Night of the Living Dead - 30th Anniversary Edition

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 pm

So whats different about it?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Night of the Living Dead - 30th Anniversary Edition Empty Re: Night of the Living Dead - 30th Anniversary Edition

Post by Supernova Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Tony Marino wrote:So whats different about it?

blank stare @ you Yeah I can tell you never saw it, anybody who does doesn't need to ask.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 am

Supernova wrote:

blank stare @ you Yeah I can tell you never saw it, anybody who does doesn't need to ask.

LOL what did they do add extra footage to the gory scenes?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 am

Tony Marino wrote:

LOL what did they do add extra footage to the gory scenes?

Not really. They added extra footage made 30 years later and tried to blend it in to the original footage, which did NOT work. Also they took some scenes out to make room for the extra footage, though I've never figured out what they removed exactly. They tried giving a backstory to the cemetery zombie, he was an executed pedophile murderer and there was this rabbit toothed neo-Nazi-ish looking Reverend at the cemetery who should've been killed but wasn't, it was just unbelievable. This is a guy that gives all the schizo religious fanatic heretic nuts in the world a BAD name. The only thing it had going for it really was the new score they used, it didn't really work with the original footage but it was good.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:02 am

I saw it on Amazon but was not tempted to buy it after reading reviews. I may already own it for all I know I buy DVD's and shelf them and forget about the, I have to look.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 am