CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Student sells her virginity — but it's for charity, not prostitution

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Student sells her virginity — but it's for charity, not prostitution Empty Student sells her virginity — but it's for charity, not prostitution

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:21 pm

A by-all-appearances lovely Brazilian student, Catarina Migliorini, is auctioning off her virginity for charities building homes in her native country. It might sound like prostitution — exchanging sex for money being pretty much the definition of it — but the 20-year-old Migliorini says to get with the program, people: "If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer." The sexual encounter, which has bids above $155,000 and which will be featured on an Australian television show, will take place on an airplane to avoid illegalities.

http://now.msn.com/catarina-migliorini-auctions-off-her-virginity-for-charity

blank stare @ you Shrugs (Oh well…)

Reminds me of a joke I think I've already told here.

A man goes up to a woman in a bar and asks her if she'd have sex with him for $1,000,000. After giving it some thought, she says yes. He than asks her if she would have sex with him for $50.

"Certainly not!" she answered with great indignation, "what do you think I am?!"
    "Well, we've already established that. Now we're just haggling over the price."
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Student sells her virginity — but it's for charity, not prostitution Empty Re: Student sells her virginity — but it's for charity, not prostitution

Post by RedBedroom Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 am

Go for it girl...
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Student sells her virginity — but it's for charity, not prostitution Empty Re: Student sells her virginity — but it's for charity, not prostitution

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 am

LOL. I guess.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Oh boy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:22 am