CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Supernova
Jason B.
TexasLady
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Chris
10 posters

Perfect body or the perfect personality?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Perfect body or the perfect personality? Empty Perfect body or the perfect personality?

Post by Chris Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:24 am

You're courting two potential mates...

The first has a gorgeous/flawless face and a body to kill for (you have high self esteem, but even you think they're out of your league, visually), you're very attracted to them - physically...but they're a head case. They're either annoying/unlikable, psycho, or dull. You can't have a conversation with them without getting annoyed or bored.

The second candidate isn't ugly, but has an average (unspectacular) face, is about 20-30 lbs. overweight, and you're only mildly attracted to them - physically. However, they make you laugh, has a personality that fits comfortably in sync with yours and are very sincere.

You've slept with both, and each are equally good in bed.

Who would you choose?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Perfect body or the perfect personality? Empty Re: Perfect body or the perfect personality?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Definitely the personality.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Perfect body or the perfect personality? Empty Re: Perfect body or the perfect personality?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:33 pm

I'll take the personality.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TexasLady Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Personality 100%
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:13 pm

This scenario makes it kind of easier to pick the personality or perfect body.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:25 pm

I like to look but I'd need more someone who has a brain worth picking, so personality.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:27 pm

How about we take the sleeping with them out of the equation since I'd never do that? Razz
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Ditto.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Chris wrote:You're courting two potential mates...

The first has a gorgeous/flawless face and a body to kill for (you have high self esteem, but even you think they're out of your league, visually), you're very attracted to them - physically...but they're a head case. They're either annoying/unlikable, psycho, or dull. You can't have a conversation with them without getting annoyed or bored.

The second candidate isn't ugly, but has an average (unspectacular) face, is about 20-30 lbs. overweight, and you're only mildly attracted to them - physically. However, they make you laugh, has a personality that fits comfortably in sync with yours and are very sincere.

You've slept with both, and each are equally good in bed.

Who would you choose?

I'd choose the one who has the personality....but I'm gonna lie, I'd keep the sexy crazy bitch around for as long as I could....
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Personality.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 am

I'd go with personality too. If someone is average looking, but we have such a dynamic personable chemistry, then they will eventually become more attractive to me. If someone is good looking, but has an ugly personality, then the same thing will happen with them in reverse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:23 am