CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
Supernova
CeCe
Alan Smithee
8 posters

Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  Empty Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:42 pm

'Guys, I'm alive, pinch me,' Brazilian says after kin mistakenly IDs murder victim as their relative.

^Yeah, that's just how those zombies lure you in!

A 41-year-old car washer from northeastern Brazil shocked his family by turning up at his own wake after his family mistakenly identified a murdered local man at the morgue as him, local media reported Tuesday.

Family and friends in the town of Alagoinhas in Bahia state were gathered around the body of another car washer resembling Gilberto Araujo when he showed up after being told of his "death" by a friend who had spotted him in the street.

"I said, 'Guys, I'm alive, pinch me,'" Araujo told the O Globo news website (story is in Portuguese). He had not seen his family for about four months until then.

His mother, shopkeeper Maria Menezes, said some of those attending the wake fainted while others fled.

"It was a fright. ... I'm very happy because what mother has a son that they say is dead then turns up alive?" she said.

On first learning of the confusion, Araujo tried to call an acquaintance at the wake to inform them he was alive, but his call was dismissed as a prank. The corpse has now been returned, O Globo reported.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49530605/ns/world_news-americas/
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  Empty Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake

Post by CeCe Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:47 pm

OMG Not to make fun of it but I'm envisioning a screaming pushing shoving stampede toward the door lol.

May the other guy RIP
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake  Empty Re: Mourners flee after man turns up alive at his own wake

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 pm

So where's he been for 4 months?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Sometimes family member lose touch for one reason or another. No big deal really.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:25 pm

CeCe wrote:OMG Not to make fun of it...

Oh no. By all means! LMAO!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 pm

laughing
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Can you imagine if the guy had just showed up without hearing that he had been mistaken for dead? You walk into the house and people take one look at you, scream wide eyed in terror and try to climb out the windows to get away from you. LMAO!
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:48 am

In high school it was floating around that a guy I kinda knew passed on, so a few of my friends that knew him well went to his house all in tears to give his mother their condolences....

...she was like, "WTF, he in his room playing video games" LOL
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

Oh boy.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 am

Happens on TV all the time!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:07 pm

"Guys, I'm alive, pinch me."

#ICAN'T.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:42 am