CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Is Natalie John's true love or fall back option?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Is Natalie John's true love or fall back option? Empty Is Natalie John's true love or fall back option?

Post by Jason B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 am

Seems he only is interested in her when the current woman in his life rejects him. From there he takes back up with her because he knows she'll always be there and willing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Is Natalie John's true love or fall back option? Empty Re: Is Natalie John's true love or fall back option?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 am

Nat's the fall-back girl. John isn't capable of love. He'll use Nat until the next damsel in distress comes along, then dump her to be with that girl. Look at his track record. Nat's the one he fall back on when his latest damsel is out of danger. He's emotionally stilted and incapable of love.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Is Natalie John's true love or fall back option? Empty Re: Is Natalie John's true love or fall back option?

Post by aublack40 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 am

him and nanat you throw a tupperware party,both are good with leftovers!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Soon as Kelly finds herself in grave danger (from Eli probably) and needs rescuing, John will swoop in and save her while sporting a massive hard-on and from there he'll be infatuated with her while crying Natalie will look less attractive to him.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Seems to me fall back is what she is because that is what he does, fall back to her when things don't work out.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 am

All I know is that the two of them look completely unrealistic as a couple. Most of John's pairings have been lackluster, but this thing he has with Natalie has always looked weird, because frankly he is much too old for her. At least Marty was age appropriate, if nothing else.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:13 pm

I think tha'ts because John is incapable of showing real emotion. He's like a robot and when only half of the couple puts anythign into a relationship, it's bound to fail. ITA that he really is too old for her! I look at John and I see a thug. He looks and dresses like the criminal he is and I jsut can't see him as a cop, even a crooked one. That's why I hope the baby is Brody's! I'd rather have Nat tied to Brody than Jyawn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:05 am