CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Secret Service agent kills self amid affair probe

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Secret Service agent kills self amid affair probe Empty Secret Service agent kills self amid affair probe

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:21 am

http://online.wsj.com/article/APa925330d99e9462db6f849ba61703094.html

When I saw the headline the first thought I had was 'now THAT'S guilt'.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Secret Service agent kills self amid affair probe Empty Re: Secret Service agent kills self amid affair probe

Post by Shale Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:37 am

I think "his poor wife & family & GF in Mexico."

What is interesting is this:

"Secret Service rules require that employees with a security clearance notify the agency about any relationship with a foreign citizen to ensure that the person is not a risk to national security."

I was never in the Secret Service but was in Air Force Security Service (NSA) and I had a Top Secret security clearance. I also had a Turkish girlfriend and spent the night with a Turkish prostitute. But, back in the '60s things were different.

Servicemen had balls, everyone knew it and just accepted it as natural behavior. Hell, James Bond slept with Russian operatives.
    smug
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Secret Service agent kills self amid affair probe Empty Re: Secret Service agent kills self amid affair probe

Post by RedBedroom Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:44 am

I'm sure he had issues going beyond the affair to prompt him to take his own life.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:49 am

RedBedroom wrote:I'm sure he had issues going beyond the affair to prompt him to take his own life.

Kicked out of his job, possible jail time, ANGRY WIFE.

Yep, Issues. blank stare @ you
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Shale wrote:

Kicked out of his job, possible jail time, ANGRY WIFE.

Yep, Issues. blank stare @ you

In this economy, if everyone with relationship issues who lost their jobs killed themselves, the suicide rate would be off the charts. I missed the part of the article that discussed possible jail time. They did say it violated rules but was not a crime.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:44 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

In this economy, if everyone with relationship issues who lost their jobs killed themselves, the suicide rate would be off the charts. I missed the part of the article that discussed possible jail time. They did say it violated rules but was not a crime.

Well I doubt they would've done anything with him anyway, sure they can put him and his reputation and image through the ringer, but are they REALLY going to put SS in jail for having an affair? I'm actually surprised that anybody even cared enough to get it in the news.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Supernova wrote:

Well I doubt they would've done anything with him anyway, sure they can put him and his reputation and image through the ringer, but are they REALLY going to put SS in jail for having an affair? I'm actually surprised that anybody even cared enough to get it in the news.

The only reason it is buzz-worthy is likely due to last spring's SS scandal involving those hookers.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:52 pm

That's what I'm saying, I'm surprised that that story actually broke and wasn't kept under the rug like everything else that goes on.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 pm

I do feel for his family. His mistress? I need more info on her. If she knew he was married I don't have a lot of sympathy if she lost a meal ticket.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Craziness...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:47 am